Home

JAWAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L0rdReV@n88

has anyone tried a recruit mod of a JAWA.

a dark side jedi jawa that would be the greatest ever.

ill post my skin for it. i reskined it to have grey and black robes with hot pink eyes. soon im going to work on my first custom lightsaber made only for the jawa so it will be a short one maybe with an orange/red blade it would be cool im not sure how to do a recruit mod thats why im asking. :jedijawa::jedijawa::jedijawa::jedijawa:

The Animations have been partially cracked not 100% cracked and as of yet we haven't had mdlops updated to tackle this yet. Might I also add lets not hound those working on it as this is a whole new frontier with alot of finite programming and error checking so it's not just a slap together thing.

I remember about HK47 in KOTOR and how much "love" show that piece of metal to that little meatbags. :D

HK-47 is the best.

Warning: Touch the master’s blade and lose an arm, meatbag.

Observation: I *am* a droid master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully I enjoy it very much.

Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested you run while my blasters warm up, meatbags.

It’s just that… you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn’t drive you mad, I have no idea.

Explanation: It’s my combative nature, master. I cannot help myself. I’ll make it up to you… allow me to kill something in your honor.

okay sorry t7nowhere back on topic uhhhh?????????hum well there really is nothing i can talk about for this........ah new idea would it be possible to make my darkside jawa into a mercant on korribann and he would sell stuff like the red lightsabers, some rare crystals, some robes and other weapons that sound do able now since i know rehawke has the weebul shop onn tatooine so this should be able to be done im new to modding so im not sure how to do a merchant mod

Archived