Home

What's the deal with Double-XP?

TronusNavigon

Guest DarthMaulUK

When SOE screw up - which is all the time, they 'reward' the community with double XP. So if you kill a nuna worth 1 xp...you will get 2. It really helps with the grind that Galaxies is.

DMUK

I see, thanks for the replies.

I just wish this whole NGE thing would just go away. If they want fast combat and the "Star Warsy" intro, fine, but don't destroy the game.

It's quite sad, especially for said Star Wars fans.

Oh well, I've posted my last rant and now I'm over it.

you people would probably complain if that the free car you were given was not the color you wanted and would complain each time you saw it. every time they gave something to people there would be complaints on what it was...so now they give exp and credits so that you can do what ever it is you want.

"

CocaCola released New Coke in 1985. Taste tests of the new version of Coke had gone very well with focus groups, and they were convinced that once the regular public got a taste of it, sales would shoot up. What they failed to account for, however, was bad word of mouth. Millions of potential new customers were upset about the change. Wisely, CocaCola chose to admit they were wrong and go back to the old formula
."

though never admitted, the "classic" coke we drink now is actually a new forumula. New coke was a rouse in order to replace the expensive cane suger used in the formula with high fructose corn syrup...a much cheaper sweetner.

you people would probably complain if that the free car you were given was not the color you wanted and would complain each time you saw it.QUOTE]

well no i wouldnt complain about a free car at all, but swg is not free so we will complain to get our moneys worth, anyway no one was really complaining about double xp. And all i said was that i wished soe would just give us our 2nd slots.

there has just been so much complaining over the course of the last few weeks its difficult to discern...hell, ive been complaining about complaining....reminds me of the quote:

whos more the fool..the fool or the fool that follows him.

someone mentioned something to me this weekend and shes right. this NGE has rubbed everyone raw and has put all our nerves on edge. I'll just leave it at that.

Edit:

and check the "you may" portion of your post...you should have an option to edit.

Archived