Home

hi all -guess who

Aeros Suel

Ok soo I wanted to make a thread to officially say hello to everyone. No I am not new to these forums though most of you that post here now wouldn’t remember me even if I was using the same name. I don’t post on message boards much anymore but I do occasionally look at this one and a few others. So I would like to post a challenge to you all who am I or what was my old user name here are some clues

1. this month it will be 5 years since I joined the forum.

2. Niko was banned when I first got there and was fairly active on the board when he came back

3. I was one of the first to know COJ’s demise was slightly exaggerated

4. I once had my own monkey island/ me having fun experimenting website (it gone now :-( when I went to college I couldn’t ftp to it so I just let it go –gonna build a new site here soon though –not for MI but it will be cool )

Ok so now you can take a crack at it and/or ask me yes or no questions to try to figure it out –I will give greater hints if need be later on as well

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not entirely certain why Niko was banned. Either I knew and have forgotten or I never bothered to know. One thing is certain though when he came back he made fun of a dream I had and it scarred me for life :-( --ok not really my dreams are freakin weird --not bad but just weird.

And no not feral he already has been here past 5 years I think I have 20 days or something

...and I also might as well guess Joshi :p...

My social life may be lacking slight at the moment (largely due to a lack of money) but even I cam think of better things to be doing with my time than creating a new username to patronize you all with.

Archived