Home

hi all -guess who

Aeros Suel

That one gave it away.

Hey Tuna.

Banned?

I dont really remember either. But the forums were quite strict back then, so could have been anything.

I've never been banned, but I have been painted with a moustache, given a cloak and dagger then sent to the darker corners. *(Looks at Ray and nods.)* Did you bring the microfilm?

Greetings, Tuna Suel! :D I'm not the samurai rabbit you've dreamed about, so you can relax...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohh, seksy. What was it? :p

I dont remember details, but it wasnt anything graphic.

I was making a joke hinting about what Lechuck may have been doing to Elaine in CMI while she was all tied up like that.

That was pretty much all I said.

Yeah I’m old –post count sure doesn’t show it lol but its wrong –it got messed up after the merge to lucasforums and I went off to college around that time where the school uplink did not like the site so I quit trying and got busy with other things. –thanks for the welcome back everybody –cant say that Ill be on here a lot like the old days – life is crazy at school this year with it being my senior year and working. Actually I just got back home from finals yesterday. That week was intense there wasn’t a night where I got more than 3 hrs of sleep if that. Oh well its over now at least until the end of Christmas break.

OO some other fun news my project for A.I. a robotic bug simulation –works with 93% efficiency and I got it down to only use 53% of my cpu lol. I would post it but I haven’t built my new site to put it on and I wouldn’t want it to slow everyone’s comps down.

Archived