How many cups of coffee?

JediKnight707

How many cups of coffee?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many cups of coffee?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
obviously, you've never been to the Southeast in the US. parents have their kids drinking sweet iced tea within hours after birth. and no, thats not me being sarcastic.

Thats the Lipton type of tea. Never liked it. Its more like Cool-Aid than tea.

Real tea, hot tea, thats the good stuff!

Especially Louisianna, Georgia, Mississippi, and Alabama.

Texas it's a toss up between beer, lemonade, whiskey, and ice tea.

Yep. Theres always a few people drinking iced tea at family gatherings. We love the stuff here. (Well, exept me)

Oh, and you need to add biscuits and gravy to your list. You can't go anywhere in Texas without getting biscuits and gravy. Good gravy though. (I guess they don't count because they are not a drink, but the are everywhere.)

Oh, and you need to add biscuits and gravy to your list. You can't go anywhere in Texas without getting biscuits and gravy. Good gravy though. (I guess they don't count because they are not a drink, but the are everywhere.)

Damn straight, EVERYONE has biscuits and gravy. Especially corn biscuits now that we're in holiday season.

coffee... coffee... coffee... nap... coffee... coffee... school... coffee... homework... coffee... sleep... coffee, I also may replace one of those coffees with expresso as well. I'm tired so I drink coffee, I can't sleep because I drink coffee, thus making me tired--it's like a Circle of Life :p

I need about 5 cups of coffee just to get my eyes open in the morning

me and stingerhs shall have to have a contest some time to see who can drink more

• 2 weeks later...
obviously, you've never been to the Southeast in the US. parents have their kids drinking sweet iced tea within hours after birth. and no, thats not me being sarcastic.

I can verify this..... as a kid my Florida grandma was always drinking iced lipton. When you have sulphur in your water you have to cover the taste somehow.

@JK707: No, you should'nt. My father is an alchaholic as well. Its NOT FUNNY, nor is it something to joke about. ALCHAHOLISIM IS F***** UP. If you recognise that then why did you even post it?

On topic: I'm now up to 3 cups a day (at the office). CAFFINE IS MY HERO! Although I should probably swich to Chai since it's less of a diuretic.

And yes Sithy, Chai does own my soul.

Fuu

Archived