How many cups of coffee?

JediKnight707

How many cups of coffee?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many cups of coffee?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six cups as marked on the side of a coffeemaker carafe, two bigass mugs full. I love coffee in the morning with a mad passion. Some days it's the only reason I get out of bed.

I tend to switch to caffeinated soda when I finish those (Vanilla Coca-Cola if I get the opportunity) until around 8pm when I switch to water, juice, or non-caffeinated soda.

hey, its a heck of a lot better for ya than soda or those accursed energy drinks. and i still say that tea is an aquired taste. ;)

Funny, I was just talking to a friend about tea the other day...

Me: *Drinks more tea*

Matt: Wow, You drink way too much-

Me: I DO NOT HAVE A TEA OBBSESSION! I can quit anytime I want.

Matt: Then put the cup down.

Me: Hold on, I'm almost finished.

Tea is an aqcuired taste, though.

On Topic: Actually, I may only be 12, but I drink at least one cup a day with my lucky Charms cereal. :lol: No, I'm serious.

On Topic: Actually, I may only be 12, but I drink at least one cup a day with my lucky Charms cereal. :lol: No, I'm serious.

If you mean coffee and not tea, you should get some just-add-milk coffee syrup kinda thing, put the cereal in the bowl, add the milk, and add some coffee syrup. It goes great with plain cheerios :D

Funny, I was just talking to a friend about tea the other day...

Me: *Drinks more tea*

Matt: Wow, You drink way too much-

Me: I DO NOT HAVE A TEA OBBSESSION! I can quit anytime I want.

Matt: Then put the cup down.

Me: Hold on, I'm almost finished.

Tea is an aqcuired taste, though.

You're the wierdest (pre-)teen I have ever met. You drink tea, and you're 12!!!

You're the wierdest (pre-)teen I have ever met. You drink tea, and you're 12!!!

Ahh shucks... *blushes*

Anyway, I'm not sure why, I just (as stinghers said) ''aquired'' a taste for it. I'm actually suprised myself too, even my girlfriend tried to get me away from tea.... And yet she still loves me even though I actually insulted her for messing with my tea... she had it comin too, she tried putting hot sauce in my prescious tea! Of course she's more prescious than tea, but- okay, we're going off topic now....

Archived