Home

Favorite Planet of TSL

RobQel-Droma

What was your favorite planet in TSL?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite planet in TSL?

• Peragus
    • Telos
    • Dantooine
    • Korriban
    • Nar Shaddaa
    • Onderon
    • Dxun
    • Malachor V

I think my favorite planets were Nar Shadda, Onderon and Dxun. Nar Shadda got my vote because of all the time spent playing from the pespective of other characters. There was at least four instances where I got to be someone else other than the main character, and I enjoyed the change of pace.

• 4 weeks later...

I voted for Onderon but Peragus is nice as well.

I cant believe noone likes Peragus. It's the only really thrilling part in the game imo. If you rush though you miss a lot of things.

Like Darth Sions voice or even a nice video of him jumping out of a Kolto Tank.

I always watch all those videos you find there in the computers.. they tell you an interesting background story with Coorta and the mad droids.

So Peragus :thumbsup:

Onderon/Dxun was the best for me - exploring Fredon Nadd's tomb without the exile made a refreshing change.

Nar Shadaa was ok, Dantooine looked great but was a bit laggy and a little short as well I thought.

Korriban was a real letdown for me. Finding Vash dead without any real explanation was very disappointing. The planet was way too short, although I did really enjoy the part in the caves where you found out a little about the exile's past. The fact that Korriban was probably my favourite planet in KOTOR I made it even worse.

The first time around I really enjoyed the Peragus mining facility, listening to the holo records to find out what was going on, that was really interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted Dxun, definately. Very Star Wars like atmosphere: the mandalorians are awesome :D

Second (and close actually) would have to be Onderon, felt ver SWs'y too. Great binary conclusions as well.

Personally though, in my mind, I actually include these two as one "place" in the game, because they are inseperably linked (and not just for the fact that Dxun is Onderon's moon, orbiting it :D) but because of the plot's flowing continuation from one place (Dxun) to the next consequental development in the storyline (on Onderon), and in the subsequent evolution of the exile's own personal path.

So I choose:...

Onderon/Dxun. ;D

Archived