Home

FIFA 2006 World Cup in Germany

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see i'm not the only that notices..

The ref's have been ruiining important games for some time now.

For example, at the U.S. match.

Imo, the ref's are trying to get popular, and think they are the one it's all about. for the sam reason, the 4th official annoys me. What, besides iritating us, is their function?

I've been working much lately, so i haven't seen much of the games though.

The U.S - Italy match was a classical 'Ref goes Egotripping' game though. Where are the times that referees did their work, and kept the game going!

Let's start a refereee Jihad!

maaaaaaaaaaan he missed the penalty aaaaaaaaah :headbump:headbump:headbump:headbump what an...... :swear::swear::swear: croatia 0 japan 0

Yup, too bad. Both teams had many great opportunities to score.

On the other hand, Brasil - Australia: 1-0, for now. We'll see how it ends.

Edit: Whoops, it's 2-0.

What the f*ck is up with Ronaldo... he used to be a great goal scorer and what is now?

He's too fu**ing slow, because of his fattness!

If they go on like that, Brasil will never reach the final.

Germany is pretty damn strong right now, stronger than sweden or england or even Portugal I'd say.

My personal favourite is Argentinia, they are what Brasil should be. Spain is a close second.

my fav is always spain...as for Brazil, i have to disagree coz i guess they are the team everyone should mostly fear. they are winning without even bothering themselves to attack...until now, we have no clue about how thier style of play is and i guess this is a clever trick from "Perera"...and dont forget, they have the best players in the world...i really hates them, coz everyone here like them, still we have to addmit thier superiourity

The Czech just lost and got kicked out of the tournament.

I will refrain from saying anything about the Italians because I'll probably get banned for it.

See that dark corner there? Yes? Well, that's where you'll find me crying...

I love you Nedved...you did your best...

Perfect.

First the Stars get knocked out of the NHL Playoffs.

Then the Mavericks lose in the Finals.

And now the U.S. gets knocked out by Ghana.

And on top of all of that, the Rangers are 1/2 game out of first place.

What is there left to live for?

Nothing!

KOTOR 3?

Yeah, like that will happen!

God, why do you do this to me????

The Czech just lost and got kicked out of the tournament.

I will refrain from saying anything about the Italians because I'll probably get banned for it.

See that dark corner there? Yes? Well, that's where you'll find me crying...

I love you Nedved...you did your best...

i know how you feel...Czech are my second team...its hard to see them knocked out but they could've done better than this...offcourse the Italians werent good at all and i guess they will be knocked out soon...maybe then, you'll find your rest bro...

chill out, dude, its only a game.

if that's what you think, you probably don't know as much about football as you think. If your favourite team is kicked out of the tournament, because of some faul play and referees, you have the right to be angry.

Football is passion, style, more then a simple game of Counter Strike that you possibly refer too.

@Luke:

To be honest, i don't think the Italians deserve to go on in the tournament. They have had the referee on their side to many times (hmm...maybe it has something to do with the current situation @ Juventus and the like?) and they 'dive' a bit to many imo. On top of that, their playing style is negativ, aiming for defense, and pump the ball to one of the strikers.

*grabs Luke out of dark corner*

Then let's pray they get kicked in the *ss by the team they will meet in the next round!

@ Topic:

What do you guys think of Argentina - Mexico? I think it will be a very interesting match, seen the skills of the both teams.

Heh...true true...I guess my only consolation would be to see all these Italian fans go down in shame like last time...I'm really holding back from saying anything worse...I'm too bummed out now...The Czechs were my favorites and after the victory against the USA, I thought they could go all the way...

I just hope I won't hear too many of the Italians in the city cheer for their diving, spitting and referee bribing heroes. "Oh he softly rubbed me! My face, ankles and knees hurt so much! Give him a yellow card Mr Referee!"

Sorry, had to bash them. Makes you feel better heh.

Argentina and Mexico will be interesting. Hopefully better then the dreadfully boring game against the Dutch where both teams knew they were going to pass and didn't do anything...no effort, a real snoozefest.

I hope the Dutch destroy Portugal. I don't like portuguese fans cheering either...I don't feel too good right now...

EDIT: Come to think of it, I hope the Aussies face the Italians. Australia is known for being very rough and hurting their opponents physically.

The Czech team fell apart after they beat the U.S.

Between Italy and Ghana, Italy will last longer because Ghana gets tired way too quickly, as they showed during the U.S. game.

Now that the U.S. is out, I firmly stand by both England and Germany. I could care less about Italy, Brazil, and Argentina, and Ghana can go _____________________________________ and ________________________ for all I care. (Arn't you glad I didn't actually type it? :angel: )

But I won't watch as much as I would if U.S. was still in.

By the way, does anyone know if Michael Owen can play for England in their next match?? I saw his injury (:eyeraise: ). Ouch. Is he well enough to play?

Apparently, Owen's World Cup is over....Yeah, they're in big trouble...still I'll be behind them for the rest of their tournament.

What was Owen's exact injury? Did he tear something?

Nevermind, the newspaper says:

"he not only ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in England's 2-2 World Cup draw with Sweden on Tuesday evening, but also damaged the medial ligament"

Well, that sucks.

It leaves England with Rooney, Crouch (shudders) and Theo Walcott (Theo who?).[/Quote]

And don't forget Beckham.

On second thought, go ahead and forget Beckham. He hasn't been a factor at all.

I was talking about strikers. They certainly are not in need of good midfielders.

Look what my friend just sent me:

http://dl4.dumpalink.com/media/Kxfjwu7AY5jg/ygTJ1rpBknAq.wmv

Dem English fellers sure do love them Soccer players. Yessiree, they sure do.

Okay, I am done talking Texan.

Maybe the U.S. will learn to love Soccer the way europeans do. Someday.

But we Americans will never as much passion for soccer as the English. Just not happening.

But after watching that video I have one question.

What ryhmes with Donavon.........

Yes, damn excellent. Especially that penalty shot from the Ghana team captain.

Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME??????

That call was one of the WORST I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He barely even TOUCHES HIM and they give a penalty kick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is up with the officiating????

Archived