Home

FIFA 2006 World Cup in Germany

lukeiamyourdad

It was harsh but it's against the rule to do that. The penalty was legitimate. Harsh, but good.

Excellent game by Brazil who destroyed Japan by a score of 4-1. Apparently, "fatman" can still score goals. It's their best game yet. Odd that they sent the B team (including most of the younger players) and perform better.

Australia-Croatia was crazy. There should have been a second penalty shot for Australia when Tomas touched the ball with his hand. It was clearly intentional.

Kewell saved the day, the Aussies draw Croatia and get into the next round where they will destroy Italy. I hope Francesco Totti gets destroyed, tackled to death.

It was a weird game. The last few minutes saw 3 red cards (2 Croatia, 1 Australia) and a lot of confusion. There was a moment where two balls were on the field! It was a maddening game. Just the way people like them :)

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bub. Lazybones has strengthened himself to get two sweet goals in the net. Ronaldo can be a dangerous guy if he decides to.

Most other teams have qualified (and disqualified) just as I had expected them to. Now I hope my WC predictions turn right and Germany win.

<_< >_>

I can't believe France managed to get through and without Zidane.

I blame it on luck hehe.

Anyone else feels bad about the second goal during the Korea-Switzerland match?

Yeah, it's true that its legit, but when the flag was raised, the players stopped. It really sucked. The Swiss played very well, you have to give them credit for that, but still, I can't help but to feel bad for the Korean players who didn't know what just happened.

It's about over now. The Swedes are almost out of competition and Germany has seized her position in the Quarterfinals.

Next up: Argentina goes against Mexico. While both teams, I believe are capable, Argentina has an edge over Mexico, which I hope they will utilise well. Can't wait for a Germany-Argentina clash...

*Snip* I'll bet it was Ronaldo. That was the worst game ever, as far as officiation is concerned. I hope that Russian *Snip* gets the crap beaten out of him on his way home tonight. At least there's still England. They get to face a crippled Portugal next game.

Woah, woah! Doc, that was far from a PG statement... :eyeraise: -RH

LOL, Italy's done it. Good for them, though I'll say the Aussies had a fairly good chance, too. Australia played well in this Cup and I hope they come out even better in the next!

Next up is Switzerland vs. Ukraine. A rather obscure match-up, since neither of the teams are familiar to me. I'd say the Swiss would win, because the Ukraine didn't exactly qualify with flying colours. Whatever the case, either team will lose against Italy in the next, I'm sure of it.

Yeah, I think that the expectations for Austrailia next time will be very high after how they played this year.

Ukraine vs. Swiss......hmmm........I really don't know much about either teams, but I'll take the Swiss, even though I've never had the chance to see them play. But, as was said before, neither stands a chance against Italy.

By the way, does anyone know who Ghana is playing?

LOL, Ghana's facing Brazil! It's gonna be a classic match-up. Ghana's going to get kicked in the most stylish of fashions.

No, really I hope Ghana does wonders. Ecuador stood out excellently against England yesterday. Had it not been for Becks, Ecuador would have gotten a win. I hope Ghana can stand out like that, though my hopes are rather bleak.

Archived