Home

FIFA 2006 World Cup in Germany

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Germany 0-2 Italy

goddammit! how come every team i support goes off at the last moment? why the f*** did they replace Klose so early?

although i admit, the first goal was a good one.

ah well,

Vive la France!

no....impossible! italy was the worst team to make it to the semi-finals. they just totaly sucked. they're the biggest wimps ever, they get like a bruise and the way they express it, you think blood is going to come gushing out. f**k. f**k italy. f**k italy, and everything its worth. Germany deserved that win. f**k... ima go cry :cry8: Germany seemed like they could win it, they were soo good this year. F**K!

i've never felt this depressed since the UEFA cup when the czech republic lost in like the finals or something.

Oh I understand football fever, when it's your home team :p

my dad was born in germany, my grandparents live in germany and my uncle lives in munich. i think its pretty close to be my home team.

for some reason, i now hope its Portugal vs. Italy in Finals, with Portugal winning. i really want to see a France vs. Germany game.

Ohw God, No. Not Germany. And definitely not to such horrible sucks like Italy. The latter had just barely scraped there way into the semi-finals. Germany deserved better. It would probably be because of Klose's early substitution, but, well, it's just not right.

Now I'm with France, since I had always been with France, but with their horrible performance in 2002, I switched to my second favourites - Germany. I hope France cleaves through Portugal and then PWNS Italy.

France for 2006!

my dad was born in germany, my grandparents live in germany and my uncle lives in munich. i think its pretty close to be my home team.

for some reason, i now hope its Portugal vs. Italy in Finals, with Portugal winning. i really want to see a France vs. Germany game.

Not you, goofy.

Talking to the vietnadian :p

<33 Viety

Hey I'm excited, France v Portugal tomorrow, I hope France winnns!

Oh I understand football fever, when it's your home team :p

I think german sausages are the best in the world and sauerkraut is awesome. I enjoy the company of their women with the sexiest accent in the world.

Enough for you?

Really, my hatred for Italy makes every team who plays against them my home team in my heart, mind and soul. And that is the important thing. I like what I'm seeing. Lots of people wanting to trash Italy. Good...very good...

BTW Delta, love your Gary Lineker quote :D

Germany deserved that win? did you saw the match or...? :D

Just take a look at match statistics...

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/match/stats.html?id=61&year=2006&month=7&day=&day

italy ball possession 57%, shots on goal 10 vs 2... clearly dominated that match against a good opponent who even had the support of the full stadium.

I can understand the delusion of Germany, but they should learn to lose.

who gives a damn piece of s**t about the ball possesion? did you watch the match? the Germans were putting so much pressure on the defenders, i'm surprised they didnt break down and cry.

and Totti was being an a$$hole. he claimed Ballack kicked him in the face, but when they showed the replay, Ballack's foot was almost a meter away. i hate people who fake fouls just for a free kick or to waste time.

I have to agree with RC on this one...

The Dutch had about 60% ball posession all the time as well, and didn't m,ake a good match either.

I'd rather see two well-aimed shots on goal, then 10 random balls rocketing out of the stadium.

Imo, the Germans deserved to win. They play actractive football, while the Italians lower themselves to buisness as described by RC.

Again, a team willing to play the game is kicked out, while a '10 man behind the ball' team goes on.

1 word: Rubbish

LOL well I guess is useless to argue with you.

Even having the best goalkeeper of the world is a merit. I don't say that Germans were crap: they played a great match, but weren't able to score, while Italy yes.

That's soccer.

You can argue with me.

But not about a team of frauds, people who spit people in the face, etc.

I simply dislike the Italian team, and their way of football

You are right that they arre far more efficient then the Germans. But football isn't purely about statistics. It;s about passion, skills, attacking, etc.

Although i have to say...the changes by Lippi were daring. Exchanging defenders and midfielders for strikers is a daring move.

I think german sausages are the best in the world and sauerkraut is awesome. I enjoy the company of their women with the sexiest accent in the world.

Enough for you?

Really, my hatred for Italy makes every team who plays against them my home team in my heart, mind and soul. And that is the important thing. I like what I'm seeing. Lots of people wanting to trash Italy. Good...very good...

BTW Delta, love your Gary Lineker quote :D

It's awesome how much people supported us. And they were not german. Italy sucks so much. Now they are my nr. 1 enemy in football. So arrogant. The Dutch were the same 1974, except one thing: they had awesome players. Johan Cruyff, Johnny Rep, Johan Neekens.And they played awesome football. If I would have tickets for the finals I would dress in blue and white with a banner that says: Allez les bleus, or wine red with a banner "Forca Portugal".

I hope that Italy losses against Frane/Portugal. Then they are not as good as Germany. Germany is a three-time world champion, four-time second place, three time European CHampion. Italy is also three-time World champion, but they were only two times second place, and only one time European champion. And they started in 1934. Germany did all that in only 52 years.

An here in Germany you'll find a lot of people who say that the italians had so much luckk, and didn't deserve to win. Only the Spaghettis(we call them this :D) say that they are so fantastic and so on.

Zidane or Figo I'm counting on you. You deserve to be world champion. :)

@LIAYD: yeah the Lineker qoute is awesome. :D

Yes with Australia was quite lucky, but I was talking about match vs Germany.

If you talk about Italy BEFORE Ukraine, then surely they played BAD soccer and they didn't deserve to go on, I'm the first one to say that.

but not the only one. Italy sucks, IMO. Gattuso dived yet again in the last match, pretending to be tripped by Klose. actually, Klose seemed to be the cause for a lot of "trip ups" and "fouls" against the Italians. they were just going up to him and diving to get him a red card or something resulting in his suspension. that much was obvious by the mid of the second half.

Archived