Home

FIFA 2006 World Cup in Germany

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

check your head, OK? :xp:

i heard that Lukas Podolski is the Best Player under 21

other than him, i thought Zidane, Klose, Ballack and Henry played very well. Nedved did good too, in the group stages, and Robben performed admirably.

YES!

Germany 3-1 Portugal

awesome match. Kahn and Schweinsteiger OWNED the pitch :D. terrific defense by the Germans. very organised attacks, but i think Neuville became a but selfish near the end :D

Kahn was like...i dunno. he was just friggin awesome to watch. too bad that header by Gomes went in. terrific effort anyhow. and i knew Schweinsteiger would have a great final match, i was rooting for him all along, glad to see he didnt disappoint. :)

ans just a little something: Micheal Schumacher was in the front row.

^^^

Christiano Ronaldo? :xp:

He was nominated but since he's the tournament's most notorious diver and biggest a-hole...you know. He just proved it today by diving in front of Metzelder.

DEUTSCHLAND!!! WOOOO!!!

Simply a beautiful game. Odd that after 62 games, we finally get one worthy of the World Cup. Kahn was awesome and Schweinsteiger's shots were amazing! Simply beautiful! Beautiful!

Excellent exit by Figo too who got an assist. Congrats to him.

Oh and I lol at Petit :lol: Seriously such a bad time to give an own goal. Hehe.

Yes awesome match.

Schweinsteiger played awesome. sad that he didn't play like that on tuesday. :(

We'll Klinsmann has to continue his work. The potential of this young team is enormous. Oh and this was Oliver Kahn's last match for the German team.:( He still plays for Bayern München.

Ok today are the finals. Hopefully Henry scores one goal and so does Zizou. Then the golden shoe would go to Mirosalv Klose :)

ALLEZ LES BLEUS.

Yeah, Schweinsteiger was great in the final game. Germany played well and would have played better with Ballack, I guess. Kahn was good, too, but disappointed me a bit with the one goal near the end.

Hope Klose gets the Golden Shoe. Then Germany will have won in so many fields. Really, it's a shame they lost to Italy. They were going so good, had so much momentum and could ahve actually lifted the Cup.

Allez la France, nous sommes avec vous! Vivez la Coupe!

@ people:

It was a joke about Ronaldo...i typed in a :xp: which is obviously a sign of sarcasm...:)

@ Topic

The Germany match was indeed spectacular. I actually watched the full replay this morning...:D

And to put it nicely...

Vive Le France!!!

Go France!

wow impressive... I thought italy after the penalty was out. they had a good reaction. now if in 2nd half totti gets substituted and they play 11 vs 11, they could even win maybe :D

a very open match anyway, both teams could win

Archived