Home

FIFA 2006 World Cup in Germany

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant believe it.... the germans played realy good defense the whole time... and then right at the end the let the defense down and we get f***ed.... WHY DAMN IT !!!!! alll you had to do was play good for 2 more minutes.... and then the penalty shots was ours for sure.... the germans just had to play defense the whole time make it to penalty shots and we would win but they couldnt hold... damn my world came crashing down when i saw that, it was horrible..

risky maybe but germany hasnt lost a game on penalties in 40 years.... meaning we are really good at it....

Hm well but a team can't hope to win at penalties. When I saw extra time I prayed, either Italy or Germany scores, but not penalties, they sucks!

YAAAY!

FRANCE 1-0 PORTUGAL

awesome match. the penalty by Zidane was flawless. although, there were nuances where the Portugese could have gotten back in the game, like that header Figo mis-hit. it could have easily been an equaliser shot. but anyway, italy are out of luck

Vive la France!!!

WOOOOO!!! VIVE LA FRANCE!!!

ALLEZ LES BLEUS! ALLEZ LES BLEUS! ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

ALLONS ENFANTS DE LA PATRIE! LE JOUR DE GLOIRE EST ARRIVÉ!

I have to say, the referee did a marvelous job. The portuguese used one of their favorite tactics, diving, and he didn't buy any of it. Hey, he should have given a few yellow cards because of that.

Oh and Christiano Ronaldo got booed every time he touched the ball! HA! That's what you get for being a ******* ***hole! SUFFER CHRISTIANO RONALDO! SUFFER! FEEL THE PAIN! CRY AT NIGHT! CRY LIKE THE LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE!

ALLEZ LES BLEUS! DÉTRUISEZ L'ITALIE! VIVE LA FRANCE! WOOOO!!!

*sorry for the caps.

Heh a final italy - france, like in european cup 2000. Let's see if france got lucky again like in that match... 1-0 for Itlay until 90', then wiltord scores, extra time and trezeguet scores again (golden goal).

Italy that scores in extra time after hitting 2 posts, is not luck, if you say so you obviously don't understand a thing of soccer.

Luck is when you do: ONE SHOT AT GOAL, ONE GOAL.

Luck is NOT when you do: 4 SHOTS AT GOAL, 2 POSTS, 2 GOALS

is so clear that I don't even know how you can actually post such things, unless you obviously are blind and just hate italy whatever match they'll play.

I hope Italy will beat France 3-0 so maybe nobody would call that "luck". I would only be disappointed by Zidane who is truly a great player (while Italy has no great player but only a good team).

... and just hate italy whatever match they'll play.

That answers your question. The number of Italy-haters is unusually high in this forum anyways. Everybody's after the big guns - England, Brazil, Germany, France etc. Italy's a great team, but meh, we all have our flavours, don't we? ;)

Yeah well ok, I think Italy (as place) sucks too, only good thing there are food (great) and women (eheh) but when I talk about soccer I don't think about the nation/people.

For example I love Germany (Bavary expecially) but not the way they played the semi-final...

The number of Italy-haters is unusually high in this forum anyways.

Lies. The number of Italy haters is high everywhere except in Italy and in Italian neighborhoods.

Usually, when I think soccer, I think teams and fans. I hate the team. I'd love to punch Totti. I hate most of the Italian fans here in my hometown. They make me cry and are a real shame. They're arrogant jerks here. When they win, it's not like with the Brazilians. With Brazil, everyone's in the party. All joy in victory or defeat. With Italy, when they win, it's because they think they're good and everyone else sucks. They then proceed to smother it all over everyone's face. Most probably can't even speak Italian...Hell, even the Portuguese are better. No offense to any Italians, not residing in Montréal or in its suburbs.

There was an article in La Presse this morning that made me smile. Pierre Foglia, who happens to be Italian, was getting really pissed at Christiano Ronaldo. This is what he wrote (rough translation):

After, we got a Ronaldo Festival, I say it's a circus, not football. A show that gives nothing and ends up in water of blood sausage (if someone can give me the translation of the french word boudin I'd appreciate it). I don't like that guy. If I was a referee, I'd remove him after 5 minutes. Look, Thing, you choose: football or diving, if it's diving, I know a guy in Montréal, Alexandre Despatie he's called, he's going to help you (Alexandre Despatie being a real diver, silver medal at the Olympics).

When an Italian accuses you of diving...you know you dove...A LOT.

Like Franz Beckenbauer said after the match: In the end, the Italiens were better, but not 2 goals.

We'll on saturday it's germany vs. Portugal. Chances are good that Klinsmann lets his reserves play. For example Kahn, jansen, Asamoah, Hitzlsperger, Hanke, Huth.

I hope Germany at leasts makes third place. Anyway they played awesome and the team is very young. Schweinsteiger, Podolski, Lahm, Odonkor for example.

Maybe they can win the European Cup in two years.

to the few German fans: what did you think about our coach Klinsmann?

but when I talk about soccer I don't think about the nation/people.

Neither do I, but some Italian fans were so arrogant. That's so sad. They can celebrate their victory, everybody does that, but then singing "haha stupid f***ing Germans", that's stupid and probably shows you have problems with your person.

only good thing there are food (great) and women (eheh)

agree with you on that. :D

Archived