Home

FIFA 2006 World Cup in Germany

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well materazzi told something awfull to zidane and after that zidane did what he did .....he was provocated badly...i feel sorry for zidane materazzi i hope you ll BURN IN HELL YOU FU...ING SON OF A B.... for what you did !!!!! italy world champions ....hahaha this is RIDICILOUS..RC zidane was provocated by materazzi badly after materazzi grab zidane s arm he told him something something awfull and then zidane turned and hit him with head

Yes france played MUCH better than italy - but in soccer wins who scores, or in another words, who has better player in key roles.

Just think this: italy shoot TWO times in whole match and gets 1 goal and 1 post

france has shoot 3-4 times and got 1 goal and 2 good saves by buffon.

I guess is just france that can complain - if they preferred to have Barthez instead of Coupet...

oh materazzi is one ....... he s bigger asshole than C.ronaldo....he s the biggest ass...hole materazzi i hope you ll have slow paintfull death :swear::swear::swear::swear: Zizou :cry6::cry6: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :firemad: : this is what i think bout italy as champions........................> :barf:

Italy won the football world cup???? No they didn't. They only won the diving world cup ****ing cheaters. They have been out of football ever since their match against Australia. So when you think about it, Australia, France Germany and Ukraine have won (more when we start about portugal). And I hope matarazi gets suspended for life (as well as a few years in jail). Well, this entire world cup is nothing to be proud of, seeing the huge amount of diving going unpunished (even rewarded in most cases). Anyway, we had them beaten up much better in the Teutoberger Wald (or however you write that).

Only 1 thing left to do, burn the italian flag, and feel free to join me by this nice comfy happy little bonfire.

EDIT typo, had italy written as itsly once, sounds humiliating so I think I'll call them itsies everytime when dealing with them from now on.

Only 1 thing left to do, burn the italian flag, and feel free to join me by this nice comfy happy little bonfire.

I don't have an italian flag. I can't waste my money. :gun7:

btw it's Teutoburger wald.:)

Well said. But until then Italy will be the champion, whether some of us like it, or not.

Yeah sadly. well i hear no car horns in my neighborhood. Maybe they are a bit "embarassed" of their victory.

I don't have an italian flag. I can't waste my money. :gun7:

btw it's Teutoburger wald.:)

I can't waste my money either, but there's and itsy embassy here, as well as some itsy restraurants, so I can get them there. And thanks for telling me, I always get confused when translating names.

Well, I thought that it was a pretty interesting game. What with the headbut and all, lol. I definitely think that France played much better football than Italy. They hustled a lot more. Too bad it came down to PKs. Btw, I was rooting for France. :D

Yeah sadly. well i hear no car horns in my neighborhood. Maybe they are a bit "embarassed" of their victory.

Apparently, the ones here don't know what shame is. Of course, after being the most notorious divers in the world and referee bribers, I suppose you forget the meaning of that word.

I won't defend Zidane's action. Whatever Materazzi said, Zidane shouldn't have done that.

The french played much better then the italians and they deserved the win. Congrats to rei for being the only italian I know able to admit that.

well, as the world cup ended I’d like to give some spotlights on its events as I used to be a football coach for many teams (I’m not that old though, still 21), and I do believe that this was the worst world cup I’ve ever seen especially from a tactical view and off course, the referees.

Anyway, I’ll try to post some of the dreadful tactical mistakes of this cup’s coaches:

1. Aragones (Spain): he started well with a great formation (2-7-1) team that has a lot of talents whom I guess were the best along with Argentina and England. anyway eventually he f***ed the things up with his offside trap and his stupid subs (Xavi out?!!!) that made him lose the game against an experienced team like France.

2. Van Basten (Netherland): overconfidence, overconfidence and overconfidence…and yes I remembered, a team full of youth with no experienced players except Van Nistelroy. I still can’t believe that he has left Seedorf out of his team.

3. Beckerman (Argentina): this is our guy!!! He deserved totally the moron of the world cup prize with his stupid formation against Germany (who’s the hell is Luis Gonzales??!!!). Campiaso wasn’t a starter. Requilme was substituted. No attackers. Messi didn’t play…and then no penalty shooters at the end with Aimar, Requilme, Crispo, Messi, and Saviola are out…stupid, very stupid.

4. Perrera (Brazil): The old Cafo is playing, Cicinho, Robinho and Adriano playing in the last 15 minutes….Ronaldinho is an attacker?!!!! What was he thinking???!!!

5. Dominique (France): frankly, he did what he did only because of Zidane and the luck. He had a strong team especially in the midfield but I cant figure out why he kept Trezeguet on the bench. In the final he had a bad luck with Vieira and Zidane out off the game but he only make it worse when he substituted Henry. He could have left him and subs another player who can’t shoot a penalty instead of a player with a 99% penalties accuracy. Stupid move. another stupid move:Coupet is far more better than Barthez.

6.Lippi (Italy): well, he won the world cup whether if we like it or not. Its true his team played with weak opponents unlike other teams and I didn’t watch Germany game (even though I knew Italy will win). Anyway, their final show was awful, a good first half and then there was only France. I couldn’t even remember Barthez’s look in the second half (kidding). In the final, he made a lot of changes, quick changes if I may say, and nothing changed in his team. Wrong spirits they have I guess. However, when the trio (Zizo, Vieira and Henry) were out, he simply won the game. But again, bad tactics, only defense and still the old blues could march their way through the solid Italian defense. (I hate defensive play).

7.Errikson (England): first off all, with a great team like England, a normal coach should start with 2 attackers. Well he didn’t and that was bad. Second, Bent should have brought in the team as he is the Premiership League top goal scorer. Another bad action. Lennon should have played more and Lampard should be out for he did nothing but shooting blindly everytime he got the ball…and for god’s sake, why did you brought two injured attackers, a young attacker and Peter –long legs- Crouch (note: he did his job well in Portugal’s game).

This is all for the time being. I can’t remember more mistakes. Anyway feel free to add your opinions.

well, as the world cup ended I’d like to give some spotlights on its events as I used to be a football coach for many teams (I’m not that old though, still 21), and I do believe that this was the worst world cup I’ve ever seen especially from a tactical view and off course, the referees.

Yup. We probably were not old enough to see the 1990 WC (well I know I wasn't) so I guess this would rank in second.

1. Aragones (Spain): he started well with a great formation (2-7-1) team that has a lot of talents whom I guess were the best along with Argentina and England. anyway eventually he f***ed the things up with his offside trap and his stupid subs (Xavi out?!!!) that made him lose the game against an experienced team like France.

Meh, it's not like Spain ever went really far. A shame though, lots of talents.

2. Van Basten (Netherland): overconfidence, overconfidence and overconfidence…and yes I remembered, a team full of youth with no experienced players except Van Nistelroy. I still can’t believe that he has left Seedorf out of his team.

Well, if my memory is right, Seedorf was kept out because he was being an a-hole. I guess too much youth is just too much.

3. Beckerman (Argentina): this is our guy!!! He deserved totally the moron of the world cup prize with his stupid formation against Germany (who’s the hell is Luis Gonzales??!!!). Campiaso wasn’t a starter. Requilme was substituted. No attackers. Messi didn’t play…and then no penalty shooters at the end with Aimar, Requilme, Crispo, Messi, and Saviola are out…stupid, very stupid.

I guess they didn't expect to get to the PK shootouts. Not starting Cambiasso is a huge mistake and removing Riquelme from the game? He's your single best player!

4. Perrera (Brazil): The old Cafo is playing, Cicinho, Robinho and Adriano playing in the last 15 minutes….Ronaldinho is an attacker?!!!! What was he thinking???!!!

Ronaldinho was playing a "hold-the-ball" role before being an attacker so...he didn't have a real opportunity to do what he does best.

I agree with the rest. The Confederation's Cup squad was so much better. We saw what they can do (Brazil-Japan game -minus Ronaldo, it was the same team).

5. Dominique (France): frankly, he did what he did only because of Zidane and the luck. He had a strong team especially in the midfield but I cant figure out why he kept Trezeguet on the bench. In the final he had a bad luck with Vieira and Zidane out off the game but he only make it worse when he substituted Henry. He could have left him and subs another player who can’t shoot a penalty instead of a player with a 99% penalties accuracy. Stupid move. another stupid move:Coupet is far more better than Barthez.

Well luck...I wouldn't say that he was totally lucky, he did have a decent team on the pitch and youngsters like Ribéry combined with veterans gave them a very nice squad. I still wonder why they used a 4-5-1 formation though...You don't keep a player like Trézéguet on the bench...you just don't...About the Henry substitution, I guess Domenech expected Wiltord to do the same thing he did in Euro 2000. Doesn't surprise me coming from a great astrology believer. Bad move though...

Coupet might be better then Barthez, but he still did the job.

6.Lippi (Italy): well, he won the world cup whether if we like it or not. Its true his team played with weak opponents unlike other teams and I didn’t watch Germany game (even though I knew Italy will win). Anyway, their final show was awful, a good first half and then there was only France. I couldn’t even remember Barthez’s look in the second half (kidding). In the final, he made a lot of changes, quick changes if I may say, and nothing changed in his team. Wrong spirits they have I guess. However, when the trio (Zizo, Vieira and Henry) were out, he simply won the game. But again, bad tactics, only defense and still the old blues could march their way through the solid Italian defense. (I hate defensive play).

Meh, they dove their way to victory (Australia-Italy anyone?). Ukraine did nothing and the Germans weren't that good against them.

7.Errikson (England): first off all, with a great team like England, a normal coach should start with 2 attackers. Well he didn’t and that was bad. Second, Bent should have brought in the team as he is the Premiership League top goal scorer. Another bad action. Lennon should have played more and Lampard should be out for he did nothing but shooting blindly everytime he got the ball…and for god’s sake, why did you brought two injured attackers, a young attacker and Peter –long legs- Crouch (note: he did his job well in Portugal’s game).

Well, at least Lampard got some shots in :p Rooney is the inspiration of the team, Walcott did nothing (well he was watching and learning...that'll win you a World Cup...) and Crouch sucks. As for Owen, he had injury problems before going to the WC but he's a good striker. I agree that Bent should have been in, instead of either Crouch or Walcott.

Archived