Home

Will the game work on my PC? Find out!

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Without knowing fully the spec for Empire At War, most of you can perform a simple check online, thanks to Microsoft.

However, this will really test your PC, however The Game Advisor database does not currently contain specific graphics card feature requirements for this game (such as T&L support, pixel shader version, etc.). Please verify that your graphics card meets the requirements set by the publisher but once you find out the make of your card, just google it to see if it has T&L for example.

Also, the Game advisor will try to install a piece of software, so you might need to check your pop-up blocker to allow this to happen during the process.

I would run a check against either Warhammer Dawn OF War or Rome Total War as I have a feeling that EaW will be along these lines in terms of spec

Visit Game Advisor

DMUK

• 1 month later...

hi i have played the demo but the graphics look very untextured everything else is fine its the detail thats the problem my graphics card is ATI RADEON 9200, i have Intel 4.2400mhz, windows 2000 but changeing for xp home soon. can you advise was updating my card to a cant remmeber the name 6600. when i played the space battle it looked a lot different to what i saw on the videos at empire at war .net such as the press demo or the footage that was shot at the games con in germany am i right about this or is the game meant to be that way, hope not :( please advise.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I have an Intel® 82852/82855 GM/GME card does that work

I also check Microsoft's Game Advisor and it said I had 64MB on my display card but it didn't say if I had T&L. Can someone please tell me if I do.

all Intel "extreme" graphics cards don't have TnL support

you can get a cheap 128 MB video card with TnL support for less than $100

• 3 weeks later...

Archived