Home

Problem in The Strength of Brothers *Possible Spoiler*

robbie806

Hey Guys,

In "The Strength of Brothers" I get to where you assign a sniper and then I get stuck. I point at the box and click the action button. Sev positions himself and then I begin defending him. Even after killing all the enemies and sitting there for 30 minutes nothing happens. The ship doesn't take off, it just sits there. Sev does look around a shoot at other ships every once and awhile. I have tried assigining the guy at the end of the platform as a target...still nothing. Any ideas?

By the way running on the PC.

Hey,

Yeah...its on Geonosis, where you have your sniping position right at the end of the level, and there is a ship on the end of the platform. When the ship takes off the sniper is suppose to shoot it, but mine never takes off, even after sitting there for 40 minutes. I followed the walkthrough, but that didn't help.

I think it is a glitch in the game for me...so I figured since I was so close to the end of the level, and I know I could do it, I did the level cheat and went on with the game. Just beat it like an hour ago...fun game, not too crazy about the end, but hey whatever.

-Robbie

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey! a fellow commando! what up, ner vod? :D

he does make a point, although you can use the blaster attachment of the DC on teh ship once it takes off to hasten the outcome. it works for me.

but it seems the ship doesnt take off. try replaying the level? all glitches for me get remedied once i replay the level.

Archived