Home

Models request

Sir Vougalot

My request is this: That you make all of your improved stormtrooper and Imperial models available for downloads as MODs for both Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, to replace the ones in the game. I also request that your Boba Fett model be available as a JA MOD to replace the Boba that you fight in the game. If I'm missing any, please include them as well, for both games. Thank you.

That's my two cents. You may or may not take me up on it, but I just think that it would be a really great idea.

My request is this: That you make all of your improved stormtrooper and Imperial models available for downloads as MODs for both Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy

These models used to be available to be downloaded (most still are) at Hapslash's website http://hapslash.tripod.com/jkii/hapslash.html The only thing I can not find right away is the newer Boba Fett, but I would be willing to bet your life on a good hand of holdem that you can find a buttload of Boba Fett or Jango Fett models and skins over at the Massassi Temple.

Good Luck, and good hunting.

MG

Archived