Home

clone wars 3-pack wal-mart exclusive

eastcoast2895

hey i was wondering if anybody else is having trouble finding these at their local walmart. i've been to my walmart twice, once thursday, dec 8th and sunday, dec. 11. neither times did i see the 3-pack. i didn't even see the stands they are suppose to be in. i saw the dvds in the dvd section which gets me a little worried that my wal-mart didn't even order it.

Err, I don't know what you're talking about. My dad picked up a few three packs. I didn't give them a second glance because it was nothing but main characters.... again.

And you only go to one Wal Mart? That's your problem. I live in Chicagoland and need to go to four Wal Marts (I know of a fifth that's really good but it's in a ****ty neighborhood; some guy was nearly beat to death there a year or two ago), four Targets, and three TRUS. And after all that? We usually don't find much :p

it's a three pack of action figures to go along with the release of the 2nd volume on dvd. and ur right katarn07, i should be trying more locations, but its like 45 minutes away. but apparently i'm not the only one looking for them if you've been to the rebelscum forums. apparently each wal-mart either has a bunch or none.

Archived