Home

The Hundred Year Darkness (The Second Great Schism)

Shana

The commlink sounded with Eki's voice and Juhn-Kai grinned. Then sent out a transmission to the Starships telling the masters of the council to gather, then he got out from the ship and walked to the cliff. He jumped from it and as if he floted he landed softly on the ground. He saw the exiles and bowed.

- "I am Juhn-Kai Ryu, member of the Jedi Council. I've sent a message to our ships, the council must be gathered by now" - Juhn-Kai said.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You can contact your council via our ship. I'll gather the wisest of us and speak with them" the grey jedi said and bowed, signalling for a young female, about 20 years of age, to come over. He said someting to her in a strange, language, probably now overcome of basic on their homeplanet. She nodded and smiled at the jedi, looking at Emukiel twice with a confused look. She had probably never even seen a weequay before, as the woman looked like she had seen with the grey jedi since her birth to one of the adults in the group. The girl bowed to the jed and showed them the way to the conference room of the Grey Jedis' ship.

In the mean time, the man they had met walked swiftly around the campsite, sragging a group of adults with him and gathering them near the ship to speak of the situation. However, most of the people seemed not pleased of the arrval of the jedi. It wouldn't be hard to collect their stuff when they could use the force, but if the jedi would bring all the rest of their people down on the planet, it was a possibility that the grey jedi could get into at least a verbal conflict with the jedi about philosophies

Archived