Home

OJP Basic v0.1.0 Feedback

razorace

Razor forgot to mention Invisible Black Blade fix, heh.

Which reminds me, I improved that fix so that it also has a very nifty mixed black-white trail... The core is missing its trail in this ver.

EDIT: False alarm, heh.

---

So so you know, be sure to explain in the docs how TeamRGB works... 1, only you get RGBed in team games, 2, everyone is.

On that note...

Any chance of getting RGB sabers to work in Siege? LOL.

---

You have the entry for Staff Saber twice in Kyle's file.

I haven't had time to test it (won't have any time until Wed. evening at least), but the usual requests:

1) Improve the bots (use items, use force powers, finish Siege Hoth by themselves).

2) Bot orders (not just attack and attack target, and have them reply via Team Chat).

3) Bots respond to voice commands given by their teammates.

4) Team Switching that doesn't delete your score (give three cvar options: removes one point from score when switched if above zero/removes no points when switching if above zero/resets score to zero like normal).

5) Fix "Warmup" when using Siege. According to Lathain it crashes the server. I thought there was also a problem with it goofing up the second "round" of Siege in a match (when the other team has to complete the goals with less time).

PS: If you're going to allow RGB sabers in team games, make it an option. We should still be able to use the default blue/red only if we choose. ;)

So so you know, be sure to explain in the docs how TeamRGB works... 1, only you get RGBed in team games, 2, everyone is.

It's already in the cvar docs. It's just not in the changelog because it was already getting pretty lengthy for this release.

Crap, I just realized that I didn't update the server side version....Oh well, not a big loss.

Any chance of getting RGB sabers to work in Siege? LOL.

Crap, I forgot about siege. That will be more complicated as the server loads those saber values I think. I'll look into it.

You have the entry for Staff Saber twice in Kyle's file.

Doh!

PS: If you're going to allow RGB sabers in team games, make it an option. We should still be able to use the default blue/red only if we choose.

Uh, read the changelog, that's why it mentions a cvar. :)

Archived