Home

Best EAW army

Byrnsie

Mine would be a massive fleet of both Star Destroyers, maybe two capital ship destroying Death Stars, as well a large possibility with a massive fleet of fighters/bombers/scouts. How I would use them, destroy everything in my path as well gaurd my fleet from all sides.
Yeah and there are no cap shooting death stars. Why not just use the ssd. Implying that there is a super star destroyer.

Sorry but I did forget to read the Death Star limit thread, just looked at it. Just add a couple more ISD as well as more frigate/fighter squadrons same plan as before though.

I thought it was common sense that 2 death stars wouldn't be allowed...

Also I forgot to add, Death Stars can't target capitol ships because the laser takes too long to warm up I believe.

nah rebels through and through wouldn't have it any other way and it wouldn't be fair that the SSD is in the game because the Home One couldn't ever take on an SSD all it is the Flagship of the Rebel Fleet yeah it maybe bigger and more powerful than the SD's but thats because every Mon Calamari Ship is unique and no guns are in the same place which gives a tactical advantage in the real world because they couldnt ever predict any of there locations.

Definitely rebs for me. I just like to play as the good guy ;)

Besides, there are infiltrators for rebs and also, as moeller said, it would be more challenging to play as rebs. I don't like the idea of having an unstopable power in my hands and rush through the galaxy; i like more the idea of being the one who will stop this "unstopable" power ;)

no its not true taking out Mon Calamari would solve the Cruisers coming because they were already built as Space liners when the opression started they converted them so they could just take them else where to another and have the Retrofitted, if it was that simple wouldnt the empire have done it before the Cruiser were widely distributed?

Whoever said the Home One could take on a ISD is a lier, the Home one had about the weapon strength of a corvette. Its only advantage was its big size. but enough of that

The Empire is just plain better, better trained troops, more troops, fanatical about their cause, follow orders without question, 25,000 of the almighty ISD which can destroy any of the Rebels ship in one on one combat.

Archived