Home

I am broken...

The Dark Side

I don't know if this post has been made before, but whenever I train Handmaiden as a Jedi/Sith, a scene is supposed to come up with Atton and Handmaiden in the Cargo Hold, but all it does is send me to the Cockpit.

And whenever I'm on a planet and I want Handmaiden on my party, she's not there. What am I doing wrong?

TDS

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know if this post has been made before, but whenever I train Handmaiden as a Jedi/Sith, a scene is supposed to come up with Atton and Handmaiden in the Cargo Hold, but all it does is send me to the Cockpit.

And whenever I'm on a planet and I want Handmaiden on my party, she's not there. What am I doing wrong?

TDS

It sounds like your installation has become currupt. Without deleting your save files, I would install a fresh version of the game, and I would also include the patch that is available at Lucas Arts: http://support.lucasarts.com/

After the fresh installs, place your saves back into the directory, and startup one of your saves. Hopefully, your save files will not contain the currupted data.

Normally, Handmaiden's cut scene with Atton should occure flawlessly.

Also, do you have any mods installed, and what are they?

Archived