Home

Battlefront 2 (PC)

Darth Smaug

I think they do have their own hilts, but where it shows what your Primary weapon is in the corner of the screen, it's always Obi-Wans hilt.

Hmmm,i've seen screens where dooku's hilt is not curled..

And screens where the primary weapon in the corner of the screen Luke's hilt is.

As far as I can tell, they all hilts are carbon copies of each other. Exept for D. Maul, of course. But apart from him it seems they all carry the same, silvery-black hilt, can't tell too well of course.

Although, I don't pay much attention to small details like that, as far as I can tell lightsaber hilts are identical, OB1's could be Ani's which is identical to Mace's, who carries a similar model to what is used by the emperor. As far as I'm concerned, a glowing beatstick is a glowing beatstick, I mean at least the colors are right. (right?)

As far as I can tell, they all hilts are carbon copies of each other. Exept for D. Maul, of course. But apart from him it seems they all carry the same, silvery-black hilt, can't tell too well of course.

Although, I don't pay much attention to small details like that, as far as I can tell lightsaber hilts are identical, OB1's could be Ani's which is identical to Mace's, who carries a similar model to what is used by the emperor. As far as I'm concerned, a glowing beatstick is a glowing beatstick, I mean at least the colors are right. (right?)

I find it interesting having other hilts and that every jedi has his own constructed hilt.

Archived