Home

Mercenary Crew: Chapter II: The Bank Job

starmark2k

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacen walked into the ship through the front loading ramp followed by Chase, he moved towards the nearest intercom. Jacen Hit the fall ship button "All crew report to the Breifing room... We've got a job."

Jacen and Chase then went up the ladder and entered the breifing room, He put a datadisk on to the console connected to the holo-projector.

Scuzzy shook his head. No point in dwelling on the bloody past, Scuzzy thought as he picked up the holocron. Holding it for a second, Scuzzy looked at it again as the lump in his throat faded. He prepared to throw it against the wall, but hesitated for a second. "But sometimes, I guess its always good to remember something that was more precious to you than life itself," Scuzzy said softly to himself. Lifting the lid to the footlocker, Scuzzy hastily put away the holocron as he heard Jacen come over the intercom.

Heading out of his quarters, Scuzzy went to the galley. "Jacen, I got that new hyperdrive installed. She's an older model, but with a couple of upgrades that I gave 'er, she'll give any ship a good run for their money." Pulling out his flask again, Scuzzy sat down in a seat as he downed a quick sip.

"Thanks Scuz, We'll see what we can do about those parts you need and Niomi don't worry, We can trust this guy, He's an old friend of mine."

Chase walked over to Niomi "Hi I'm Han Slice, but you can call me chase. I must say it's an absolute pleasure to meet a women of your Radiance." He said in a charming fashon

"Chase she's my medic and not stupid, turn it down." Jacen shouted

"Sorry Major, I can't help myself."

"you'll never change will you."

"You know don't fix what aint broke." He said with a charming smile

"Chances are it may end up like that but we may get lucky this time." Jacen Held his hand out and pointed at chase "This is Han Slice but everyone calls him Chase. He's Our conntact for this job. He works for the owner of outer Rim transports, You've proberly heard of it. The owner Is also known as a man who can get things but he needs our help to get somthing." Jacen presses a few buttons causing the holo-projector to show an image of an asteroid with structures built in. "We are going to break into 'the Bank'."

Jacen knew this would cause some reaction so h desided to let his crew get there questions and statements out of the way.

Chase looked at Niomi and then Emma "After Jacens finished explaining you'll be crazy not to take this opportunity."

"Thanks chase but i can handle my crew... Before i explain the how, I'll tell you Why. He pressed another couple of buttons and a new image appeared, The Image was now a sphere with a diamond sticking out of the top of it, The sphere itself had some kind of ancient text on it that hadn't been used in almost a millenia "This is the 'Onderon Stone', It was discovered about 5 decades ago by one of the beast rider scouts on the highest mountain on the planet. If you beleive the legends it has the power to ressurect the dead, Although this has been universally condemed."

"O.K Payment wise we are getting 20'000 credits, Yes i know thats not much but thats not all, He is also supplying us with all we need to do the job. Also well i'll get to that later." Jacen said pressing more buttons causing an inage of the inner part on the onderon system to appear. The system showed the sun then an inner planet followed by the asteroid field then Onderon and Dxun. "Aswell as being defended by the asteroid field there are also defence turrets connected to some of the stationarry asteroids, There is a hanger door aswell to prevent assults. The drift chart, turret and door controls are stored in the command deck. 5 days ago 2 members of security and 2 system opperators were fired as they tried to steal some credits. The possitions have been filled by people who do not exsist... yet, four of us will take these identities. This will give us access to the command deck. However if we try to get An unauthorised ship to land a onderon task force will attack... However the sun is due to have a solar flair in 3 days , this will create a sensor gap which just so happens to cover the area of 'the bank'. The four who get into the command deck will lower the defences to let the pheonix in. However We still have one last obstacle, The Onderon Stone is stored in a vault which can only be accessed by a member of the royal family, It is an hack able. But Our employer has given us enougth explosive to blow it wide open. Now this is where the real money comes in." Jacen pesses another few buttons and brings up a schematic of 'the Bank' "As you can see it is split into four sections Command, Hanger and Vault V and Vault M, While the crew who have flown in on the phoenixs go to vault V to blow it open and get the stone, The covert team will go to vault M and take all the credits we can carry."

Archived