Home

Mercenary Crew: Chapter II: The Bank Job

starmark2k

A smile began to curl across Scuzzy's face. "So, espionage, explosives, and a ton of credits. Nice touch, but I have to wonder, if we know about the Solar Flare, shouldn't they know about it as well? 'Cause if they know about it, they should be preppin' up for it and making adjustments, right?"

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You'd think that, The thing is as far as they know only the Onderon security forces are aware of it. They are working on the basis that if they don't change too much, no one will get suspicious. Hense they have two small squadrons patrolling the area, Now we should be able to avoid them on the way in but the way out we will need to destroy them all if one detects us, If they scan us the flair will prevent them from sending our details to authorities but it won't erase it from the scanner logs. And hell if they find out we did it, well there will be a monopoly on our asses. To get the Fake ID's and other equipment. we need to go to Outer rim transports main base of opporations. Its a small spacestation in deepspace, Our cover story is we are dropping off one of its employies, Chase here. It's a short flight but it will be an overnighter so he will take guest room 1. so Now to team assignments. John ((If killwithhonor turns up)) will lead niomi, Emma and Kin as the covert team as i'll need scuzzy to operate the explosives and Thar to pilot through the field. While Covert team try to infiltrate the bace, The Phoenix will pick up the explosives from a ship we are to meet at a specific time. Thats the plan, any questions."

((If I remember correctly, Killwithonor said we could control his charecter when he wasn't on. I'll send a pm and see if I can control John when he isn't on.))

"If you think I'm going to fly this thing to 'the Bank', risk all of our necks with me piloting, break open 2 vaults, steal some ancient artifact and lots of credits, and pilot us out making us all rich, Your as insane as a drunk mynock flying out of hell. But what the hell, I'm in. I'll do my best to succed and pull off the biggest job of our lives."

"And if they have that code encrypted through a 1024 bit encrypter, which is a very distinct possibility given the security around that **** place, it'll take an army of supercomputers over a thousand years to 'crack' the code. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sneakin' in and just taking the bloody thing, but blowin' the door will be a **** of a lot easier than tryin to either crack the code or steal the code from a member of the bloody Royalty."

Chase stepped forward "If it was as simple as stealing a code we would have it already, the vault is protected by retina scans, DNA scanners and voice encoders. The royal families Eyes, voises and Genetic code would be needed. You'll never get close enougth to the royals to pull it off, This is the only way. Infiltrate, Board, Blow open vault v. covert team will need to hack vault m to get the money."

"Which is why i've selected Kin and Emma to go in that team, Niomi and John will go as back-up and to carry the creds... O.k Any other questions can be filled enroute. Groathar get us to the big black, I'll give you the hyperspace coords in a minute. Niomi can you show Chase to guest quarters 1."

"I don't think she likes me?" Chase announced

"What women does?" Jacen Retorically asked

"What about the women on the Corellia Military base."

"They were Twi'lek slave girls, they were being paid." Jacen reminded him then turned to the crew. "Can someone actually take chase to his room."

"I guess i'll have to show you to your room... Everyone else you may need to get some sleep we're going to have a tougth few days."

Jacen and Han Walked in to the corridore. "This is the infirmary if you have a problem head here... Niomi's normally here or in her quarters."

"Interesting."

"O.k.. One thing, I'd consider it a kindness if you didn't try it on with my crew."

"O.K, O.K, I won't turn on the charm." They continued walking towards the guest quarters.

"You sleep here if you're hungry we have plenty of food in the gally."

"Thanks Major."

"Oh that's another thing can you tone down the major thing,most of the crew don't know i was in the republic military and i'd prefer if they didn't, It'll bring up too many questions."

"Your ship, your rules. So you still don't like questions."

"no, I'll be in the cockpit if you need me." Jacen said as he left towards cockpit.

(Sorry I haven't been on lately. Christmas stuff.)

Graothar was inside the cockpit when Jacen arrived. He remembered a droid back at the bazaar. He remembered he hotwired it to kill the Sith there. Droid kills Sith. Graothar gets glory. He smiled with delight. He had the ship take off into space. He pulled out his other Krayt Dragon Pearl and some skin from the Krayt and strung them into a necklace. He put the necklace and waited for Jacen to say something.

(I'm going to my Aunt Sheri's place for Christmas. Starmark2K, control my char until I get back which should be 26th. Cya.)

Niomi walked to the cockpit where the captains and Graothar sat, getting the readdy to fire up the ship. She waited till the wookiee piolt left to grap a bite to eat, on his way out she said to him "Nice necklace".

After the wookiee left Niomi sat in his seat and turned to face the captain "Major.. When were you a major!?"

A trace of a smile crossed Emma's face. "Thanks... good to know that."

She motioned for him to follow her to her room. The first noticeable thing once inside her room was that it was completely and totally undecorated. Emma had nothing on the walls or on the floor or anywhere else. There was a single footlocker at the end of her bed, but that was locked. Once inside, Emma turned to Kin.

"I don't want to tell the captain this," she said quietly. "But I don't like the idea of this job... it has too many chances for error and the penalties for error are..." She shifted uncertainly, "... unpleasant."

"it was a long time ago." Thats all jacen said before he stood up and walked out of the cockpit leaving the autopilot to take the ship. He walked into the gally, the crew had scattered and all left the gally. Chase was sitting down eating some food. Jacen smiled at him then continued to his room.

"Nice decorations." Commented Kin. "I like the....complete lack of personal touches."

He turned serious again. "It is a dangerous job. But we are in need of some money right now. We aren't exactly in a position to pick and choose jobs. It's not like we've got thousands of jobs lined up, like your friend Hawk. "

Archived