Home

Mercenary Crew: Chapter II: The Bank Job

starmark2k

John walked into the shuttle followed by the other three, The pilot did a quick head count then moved to his seat. The shuttle launched and left the station and entered hyperspace.

The Phoenix traveled through hyperspace as Jacen looked at the scanner scope. he noticed a sensor beep which was followed by the comm box signaling. "here we go." Jacen said as he hit the receive button.

"This is the outer rim transports.... X-2-I. We are under attack by.... No they are bording please help... they are almost at the bridge..........."

The Phoenix then slowly Exited hyperspace and jacen looked back at the scanner. "The transports adrift but it looks like it has life support. There's a docking hatch on its starbourd side. Bring us in groathar." Jacen then turned to the intercom. "Scuzzy get ready to dock."

The shuttle lands on onderon spaceport and John departs.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Whats happened to all the guys who went to onderon))

The Phoenix Reversed on to the docking hatch of the transport vessel and locked on to it with ans air-tight seal.

Jacen took out his blaster and checked it over to make sure it was fully loaded. Re-holstered it and went down to the cargo bay and towards the air-lock.

"o.k Scuz open her up."

Graothar looked at the radar and noticed that Durge followed them. His signal then disappeared. Graothar gulped, got up and followed John.

Wtf!? Your not with us. Your piolting the pheniox

While John rushed foward Niomi remained with Emma and Kin walking slowler "I wonder how the captain and the others are doing.."

Scuzzy walked up beside Jacen and pulled out his disruptor. "You know, just in case things don't go like we expect," Scuzzy told Jacen non-chalantly. With that, Scuzzy went over to the cargo bay's control panel and hit the button to open up the hatch. With a hiss of steam, the panel split open.

Jacen Grabs his pistols grip "I'm right with you." He looks round at Groathar "get your bowcaster ready"

Jacen begins to walk forward through the Air-lock tightly gripping his pistol, he ensured he was quiet as he stepped into Transport ship after a quick look around the entrance corridor he turned around.

"Guys, I hope you ain't squimish." He said as he turned back around to see the blast marks on the corridor wall and the dead bodies of workers on the floor.

"Thanks, Let's make this quick." Jacen then began to move forward Through the corridores. The ship was a standard transport ship so Jacen knew as long as you kept moving towards the middle you'll find the cargo. Before he would turn a corner he always looked round before moving into view of anyone who could potentiallly be there.

It took them 10 minutes before they came to the main cargo doors, He began to hit the door controls only to get a series of negative beeps. After he hit it a flew times the panel fizzed then shut down. "Scuzzy, This is the kind of thing i pay you for." Jacen then stepped aside.

John was looked down at the datapad he had been given by the shuttle pilot. "O.k Emma you are now kala soome, Guard, Kin is Willian T Farnight, also a guard. I'm Sankra noon, And Niomi is Terri Farnight." He looked down at the the sheet again and laugthed. "Looks like kin and Niomi are married." he continued to laugth.

Emma laughed also and turned to Kin and Niomi. "Think you can play the part?"

She pushed them together and took a step back. Then, she broke into laughter and said, "Yep, you make a cute couple."

She turned to John. "So Sankra, give me some details. Kala Soome is a guard. But what kind of history do I have?" She shrugged. "To play the part right, I have to know these things."

"As i said they ain't that detailed, You guys are newly weds and terii is a Systems operator, Williams a career gaurd." He looked at another bit of the datapad. "We have rooms for tonight before we ship out for 'the bank' in the morning. Three rooms. Arhhh Terri and William have the honeymoon sweat."

"Dishonourable discharge?" 'Kala' muttered, annoyed at that. She shook her head. "Glad it's temporary." She thought about what he'd said about Terri and William and laughed. "Newlyweds, huh? That means you have to be madly in love. Kiss a few times in public, be all clingy." She laughed again and shook her head, glad she didn't get 'Terri'.

Niomi, getting abit anoyed with Johns laughing said "Remenber John what goes around comes around. It may end up with me find a cure to destroy 'dark John'."

John said and pointed "come on guys the hotel is just over there."

"Good." She put her arm around Kin's weist and said "Let's go hunny"

"Well, let me get a closer look here," Scuzzy stated while pulling out a headlamp and a couple of tools from his tool belt. After removing the outer panel, Scuzzy had a good look inside. "Look like you fried it pretty good there, Captain. Well, there has to be an emergency override somewhere..."

Scuzzy started to remove several cables and fried circuits. "Oh s***. Umm, Jacen, you might want to go get behind a corner or something. And don't ask why, just do it. No disrespect intended or anythin'."

After making sure Jacen and Groathar were behind a corner, Scuzzy immeidiately started working again. Making very careful and precise movements, Scuzzy began to very carefully pull something out of the panel.

"Alright, everything's fine. Looks like someone did one heck of a rush-job to get this little frag mine in here. They didn't even wire it up properly so it would go off when someone hit the panel. Instead, they just made it so that the panel would make a couple of sparks and fry itself. Stupid bastards.

Anyway's, this door will be open in just a few."

Archived