Home

Mercenary Crew: Chapter II: The Bank Job

starmark2k

(Sorry about not being here ive been a lazy bum and havnt felt like typing lol so ill start now)

As much as everyone else knew, John was just sleeping but he was really in acombia, something had happened to him, before he laid down for the sleep he cringed and had an enormous pain throuought his body, just trying to get to a bed thinking the crew would notice something when he was asleep, John could not speak, he could only move himslef hear and eat but he could not talk. What John didnt know was that when he was in space with Scuzzy, on of the rocks minerals got into the inside of his helmet somewhere, coincidentally this mineral was a mineral almost like a plague, except it didnt kill it just gave a huge amount of pain to the person who engulfed it. The mineral was only effective against T'wileks so everyone else on board was lucky that they could have the same happen to them. John remembered something about his people in another galaxy , they had these same effects but he didnt know what had cured them.....

A couple hours later John flopped onto the floor when he was sleeping start to scream and flip out, blood was coming from his ears, mouth and nose. He needed medical attention amediately but no one seemed to come. He then awoke and he saw what was happening to him, he did not hesitate but he gradually crawled to a red button, when close enough he hit the alarm and sirens went off that were so much louder to him then anyone else, this just caused more pain and hoped that someone would come to turn it off and save him from the death that awaits him........

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacen ran out of his room and saw Kin shouting for Niomi, he ran into Johns room and saw him on the floor. "What in the name of the force." Jacen said seeing John in obvious pain.

"NIOMI MOVE GET TO THE INFIRMARY NOW!" Jacen screamed into the intercom.

"Kin help me move him." Jacen ordered as he went down to pick john up.

Niomi rushed in "What the hell!?" Niomi picked up a needle with a wire attached,leading to a computer consel. She then stabbed the needle into his arm and words appeared on the consel. She read the words and said "Good god! Theres a worm thing inside him."

She then she put bands over his wrists with wires also connected to the consel. She then pressed a bottem and John began to sbassim for 15 minutes. "Whatever is inside him is parralised for 24 hours..and so is John... Well maybe just his body, he can still speak, see and hear but not movement or feelings from under the neck."

She turned to her captain "Well Nasaia.. I need your permission to do scans and operate on Johny boy to get whatever is inside him out.. And theres no way I'm letting him go on the mission unless he makes a merical recovery."

Ittss....Itss not a worm, *cough* no nothing like a worm, like a nother part of me, here it comes

AHH look at you wretched humans get me the hell out of these restraints! ahhh, now! I demand to know what fool thinks i can be held in these human like thinks you call objects, hehehh, ill be back to talk to you girl later!!John wants to talk.....

DOnt, listen to him *cough cough* hes a part of me, you cant do anything, he has told me once this transformation starts nothing can stop him and the dark of me by being consumed by it, once it has starts my body will change i will become bigger and a bit stronger, i will be morphing into a demon of some kind unless i can keep the way that the way has been kept and that has to happen or you will no longer no the John that lays here but you will know the former part of John and the New Dark of him....*cough*

John soon passed out and the dark side of John started to talk again but noone could understand this gibberish kind of code

Jacen grabbed niomi and dragged her our of the infirmary, he then proceeded to seal the door shut so no one could get in or more importantly out. He then hit the intercom button "All crew get to the gally... now!" Jacen turned to niomi "we have a big problem..."

Jacen then continued to walk into the gally, Groatar and Chase were already in there...

"Look your friends are already plotting against you, you can do something about it, wipe them out!

No... I wont do it, your a monster who are you, what are you?

Ive told you this over and over, i am a another side of you, a side effect from a mineral that you have obviously enhaled, you can not do anything about me, Your stuck buddy, and once i start i am never to be stopped until your body dies, then my mineral will float out onto my next T'wilek victim

But why must you hate all the time? why must you be a menace?

I do not care what you things interperet me as, i could be a good thing to some people, its all how you look at it! HAHHAHHAHH

((O.K to speed things along so this dosen't take forever i'm going to presume you're all in the room.with the exception of john))

Jacen looked at the assembled party. "So whats wrong with your twi'lek friend?" chase asked.

Jacen thought for a moment. "I don't know when it happened or How, but I know what is going on, It's extreamly rare as great procautions are taken to prevent it. Many wouldnt have heard of it as the twi'leks don't like to advertise this. I only know of it because me and chase used to know a twi'lek doc who specilised in this."

Chase wasn't sure what his former comrade was thinking of but after a moment of thinking he jumped up. "You can't be serious where would have he came in contact with it."

"As i said i don't know... All twi'leks are born with two personalities wone domanant one recesive, the recesive one hardly ever is known it stays hidden until the twi'lek dies. There's a mineral i forget it's name, it's only found in small amounts on a couple of mid-rim worlds which disrupts the twi'leks ability to contain the recesive personality. John has come into contact with this.. almost always the second personality is a opposite version of the original. So with John we can expect somthing..bad. There is no cure, there are ways to help the previously dominante personality stay in control but they don't always work."

"Well theres no way he can come in this mission. When I get back I mught be able to make some sort of cure or something. So Han. I need you to get contact with your boss, the one who gets anything he wants.Tell him if he still wants his precious artifact he's going to have to give us some of that mineral" Ordered Niomi

"Look there is no cure and it'll be difficult to get the thing that can dull the second personality." Chase said

Jacen stood forward and grabbed chase he threw chase against the wall and pulled out his blaster pointing at him. "You will call your boss and you will tell him if he can get us enougth of the stuff that does recede it, we won't ask for any payment. if you don't i will shoot you where you stand."

"Come on major." Chase began to step forward, Jacen then pressed a button on the side and powered up the blaster to full power. This stopped him in his tracks. "O.K, I'll make the call."

Half an hour passed and the crew remained in the gally, Jacen got a couple of crew members to temporary sadate john until they could work out what to do. Chase walked in from the cockpit.

"He agrees to the new terms there will be some of substance X when we arrive more will be supplied when he has the Stone."

"Good." Jacen said turning to the rest of the crew "Untill we get to the station in 10 hours we need to keep an eye on John, I'll take the first shift. The rest do what you need to eat, sleep whatever. The stakes on completing this mission have been raised, i need you all on top form."

Jacen left the crew and headed strait for the Infirmary...

((OOC-Not much, Just the introduction to the john sidestory which will proberly last as long as the chapters do. As i'm going to have dream flashbacks in almost all the chapters to avoid confusion ill title **flashbacks**))

Jacen was asleep in the infirmary, When jacen got there John was unconcious or in a deep sleep he wasn't to sure. Jacen stayed awake for an hour before his exhaustion got the best of him.

** Jacen was walking through a silver corridor, he was reading a datapad. He was concentrating on the display as he moved to a door at the end of the corridore.

"Hey Major." Chase shouted

Jacen continued moving without even looking up.

"Hey Major, you gone deaf." Chase said as he managed to catch up with Jacen and placed hi hand on his sholdier.

"Oh right you're talking to me."

"Hey did you forget about your promotion."

"It just doesn't seem real."

"Well beleive it man, you are the leader of the three-oh-first platoon advanced scout Team." Chase said as they reached the door. The door raised open and Jacen walked in followed by Chase. It was an elevator, Jacen pressed a button.

"Not quite i need to take orders from a jedi. but i do get to pick the rest of the team, Including a sniper called Slain."

"Oh thanks Major, Maybe i'll get to see some action in this war... So who's the jedi."

"Some guy called Te-son'aka." Jacen answered as the elevator stopped. The door swung open and a young female private stood on the other side, She had long red hair and peircing blue eyes as she walked in she smiled at jacen and chase.

"Hello Major." The young women said as she turned to face the door and press another button.

"Private." Jacen replied. The doors shut and the elevator began to move. Everyone was silent for a minute as the elevator moved up 1 floor then stopped, The young private the walked out. The elevator doors closed and chase turned to Jacen.

"Now who was that." Chase said with a big grin on his face.

"That was another member of the scout team... Private Adele Phoenix."**

Graothar walked past the infirmary. He looked at John. He watched him shift from normal to 'other John' and back. "John," Graothar started. "I want you to have this." He pulled out a box and placed on the floor near John. "It is a Life Day Gift. While I may not be at homeplanet, celebrating it, I still follow it's traditions. I get a gift and a friend gets a gift. I choose you as my friend." He turned around and went inside the cockpit.

Niomi couldnt sleep. She was worried about John and about the mission. With John under the condition he's is in she would have to go alone. She hated being alone. She alwase liked the fact that someone had her back. Only when she was working she liked to be alone but having someone waiting for her outside.

Niomi stepped outside and walked in gally. It was pretty empty expect for Graother who was leaving, She liked wookiees, one of few aliens she liked. Even though they didnt talk alot Niomi liked Graother "Hey." She followed him into the cockpit "How you feeling?"

Emma stood with her back against a wall, not far from the infirmary, but still out of sight of Graothar when he gave John the gift. She had a high-powered blaster rifle in her hands, but was doing nothing more than staring at it. At the moment, she hoped she wouldn't have to use it.

After Graothar left, Emma cursed in a number of different languages. Just when she was getting to like the crew, to feel comfortable with them, John had to go batty on them. Suddenly, she frowned. What had she just thought? Was she really getting comfortable with the crew of the Phoenix?

"No," she whispered. Though she enjoyed the crew, she knew that she could not get comfortable here. This was not a long-term stop in her life. It couldn't be. Hawk had too much more to do... Emma would have to make a few sacrifices.

Jacen woke up on the seat next to Johns bed, He smiled at the dream he just had. It was an odd accurance to be happy when he awoke, the dreams he had were often of times. Jacen looked over at John He didn't know if he was asleep or awake, or more importantly who was in control. He moved closer to John.

"John, If you can hear me i want you to know one thing... Whereever we go whatever we do i will not stop looking for a cure. I will save yo from this evil that resides in you now."

Chase was walking down the corridor He stopped outside the infirmary and looked in seeing his old comrade talking to the twi'lek.

"Even when he's up against impossible odds he always tries to help those he fights with." Chase said turning Emma who he saw. He was an expert sniper and tracker in the republic and could locate people wherever they were. Which is how he came into the service of his employer.

Archived