Home

Mercenary Crew: Chapter II: The Bank Job

starmark2k

((OOC: Has anyone seen or heard from Killwithhonor. Also chase has left the ship and won't be in the rest of the RP other than in flash backs.))

"It's none of you concern, and it won't." Jacen said as he walked pass the group towards his room. "Fix up john then covert team go to hanger 3 you'll pick up your uniforms and IDs there. Groathar, Scuzzy prep the ship for launch and get us to the black once kin, John, Niomi and Emma have left, head on bearings two four point 0ne six nine point three three. when we pick up a distress call, come get me i'll be in my room." Jacen ordered as he continued into his room."

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacen it the mag-lock on his door so he wouldn't be disturbed, He knew the crew would follow his orders as they had all been with him for at least a month. Jacen moved towards his bed and sat down on the edge plasing his hands over his head. Although it was nice to see his old friend chase, it came with heartache and the memory of times he'd rather forget.

**On a world covered in trees and swamp seven soliers and a jedi walked through a path. The Soldiers were wearing camoflarged armour and walking spread along the edge of the path. At the front of the group was chase, carrying a sniper rifle and stayying close to the floor examining the ground. Behind him was the cearean Jedi, Te-son'aka, leading the scout team, Behind him walked Jacen followed a twi'lek comms officer by the name of Lieutenant Zezva. Behind him was the large human, freeman, carrying a heavy repeater cannon. Next in line was private Phoenix and the female Zabrak Cist, Last in line was another human male San-solo.

The troops were the scout team sent infront of the rest of the platoon to find a good drop point for the ships. They moved slowly untill chase stopped and signalled to the rest to do the same. Jacen and the jedi moved towards chase. "There are alot of tracks here, looks like mandalorian boots, They vary in age, I think this is a patrol line."

As they stood examining the track a blaster shot flew from nowhere impacting infront of chase. He shouted a curse in twi'lek and ran backwards to some cover created by an old fallen log. Almost everyone made it behind the tree as more shots came flying towards them. "call in our situation, get us some support." Jacen shouted at Zezvu.

"where's Phoenix?" Cist asked. Jacen looked around and couldn't see her, He raised his head slowly from behind the log. He saw the private pinned down on the other side of the path. Thats when he also saw a granade land just behind her. Without thinking jacen jumped up shooting his rifle wildly into the wilderness, He dived over the path and grabbed Pheonix pulling her away from the blast. They quickly found themself standing on wooden planks covered by the folidge, but the wood couldn't take both theirr weight and fell through.**

(Do you guys mind if I start a sort of side story for Graothar?)

Graothar did as he was told and went to start up the ship. When he got to the cockpit, he sat down and cheaked the radar. A small dot was blinking in space. Graothar looked at it closer. He read the label of the ship and turned pale. "He can't be here. Not now." he said in a worried voice. "He'll want revenge. I won't be able to defeat him if he's back now. Durge is going to kill me." He ran into his room and dived under a blanket.

((I dont really think the the crew of the Pheniox could possibly ake any more trouble))

Niomi saw Graothar dart into his room without even closing the door. "Graothar?" She said as she saw Graothar hiding under a blacket. She walked up to him and knelt down beside him "Graothar? Is something wrong or are you feeling cold?"

Graothar heard Niomi and came out of the blanket. "It's not that." he said in a scared voice. "A guy I messed with years ago is in the sector. His name is Durge. He's an unstopable bounty hunter with a nasty attitude to match. He tried to kill me once when I had a bounty on my head for not giving someone the money I owed them. He seemed weak. I was wrong."

((o.k I'll tell everyone what should happen in the rest of the thread... Kin, Niomi, Emma and john(i'll control him untill honor returns). are to leave for onderon. you you can do what you want on the planet for a bit while Jacen, scuzzy and graothar go to the attacked ship, it'll be derilict we board, find mandalorians are there we get into a tussel. While this happens K,N,E&Jo need to take a transport ship to the bank, Once there you have to get to the command center and wait for the phoenix arrival, when you deactivate defences and open the space door (if a fight happens thats cool.). From there Ja,G&S will go get the stone, While K,N,E&Jo go take a load of credits from some vault. We rendevous at the phoenix and escape chased by fighters... the end. Hope thats cool with everyone, in the case kill with honor dosen't turn up we may have to kill him off or have him institutionlised in the gap between this chapter and what will be stringerhs.)

((o.k i'll take John so we can get to the main part of the story.))

John had taken a vile of the inhibiter drug, and walked out of the infirmary and into his room. After grabbing what equipment he needed he headed out down to the lower ship level. John hit the intercom buttom. "Niomi, Emma, Kin. You heard the cap'n we need to get moving."

"We're waiting in the cargo area for you john"said Niomi and pressed the off botten on the intercom. She turned to Kin and Emma and said "I still don't think this is a good idea."

(I dont think we should kill John incase killwithhonor comes back. Maybe just make him gravelly injured))

((I say don't even injure him. Send him off to a place where they'll isolate him and try to figure a way to treat him.))

"I don't think any of this is a good idea," Emma answered. "But the Captain orders, we perform. So here I am."

((It could make an interesting side story for the whole crew. Us trying to cure him. If kill returns or not.))

"Look i've been on this crew longer than all you guys here, And this is the best plan i've heard... ever. It can go wrong but when was the last time a mission didn't we either end up with a jedi, chased by the sith, or being shot at by a crime boss." John paused suddenly and shook his head. His eyes closed and his hand began to twitch then it stopped. "or all of the above."

"Well good idea or no, time ain't stoppin'," Emma said, relaxing her speech to what she was once familiar with. She smiled thoughtfully as the change in speech seemed to give her a little more confidence in herself. Perhaps it hadn't been such a good idea to teach herself proper grammar, she told herself. "We'd best be movin'."

Jacen walked behind groathar and took his seat next to him. "No offence but a wookie would stand out like a saw thumb. We need people who can fade in, Also we need our expert pilot to navigate the asteroid field." He looked down at the nav chart. "O.k stay encourse it shouldn't be two long before we pick up a distress signal."

Archived