25 members have voted

1. 1. Is this game worth getting?

• YEAH IT IS!
    • Yeah
    • Not for Xbox it's not!
    • No
    • N0! ti5 gam3 iz t3h fucl

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go with everyone else and say get it! NOW! SWBF1 was the best-selling star wars game ever, and this is the sequel to it! I mean, it's like twice as good as the first one.

(In that case, the third one will probably be three times as good as the first one! :lol: )

This game was worst than the first game. the AI's were dumber, i would let them pilot my ship and the first thing they did was crash. I would land in a hanger with a transport twice so that everyone would get out. the explosion radius with some of the weapons was too small. the magnadroids blasters fired too slow. the troops never protected and outpost unless it was an objective. on naboo the enemy went after the same cp over and over again. if a transport was left with a person inside he would take off and crash even if there was a wall infront of him. he still crashed if there wasn't. the elite difficulty was no harder than normal. I always when even when i'm about to lose. if i were to try to snipe someone when i was beside a pillar the blast wouldn't go past it, even if the scope was clear. this game made me wish that i had bought bf1 instead of bf2

• 2 months later...

Archived