Home

Merry Christmas

Natty

No. We are going to hassle over the fineries of politically correct holiday greetings in an effort to be all-inclusive until we are left with only the common ground that snow is wet and elves are real, but they work for Wal-mart.

:D

So. I will have Zoom's Day ALL BY MYSELF. :max: It's my holiday now, bitches. I will get gloriously drunk on fine cognac, raving stoned on hashish and stagger about in the yard in my long underwear. Hannukah? Twelve days it is! Christmas? Give me your presents, and womenfolk for use by the fire! Kwanzah? Pass me that blunt, yo. Ramadan? Well, I-- *(Suddenly whips out a big sword and spins around to see who's standing behind him.)* Anyway, I hereby proclaim the universal winter festival to be:

Zoom's Day. :dozey:

(Except in the southern hemisphere, where it's the summer holiday. Whatever.)

Christmas? Hehe. Surprisingly, I will be not there where I wanted to be, and I felt kinda sad about this, so I changed my mind and decided I want to be somewhere else, so now, and even more surprisingly, I will be there where I want to be. Hey, this ain't bad, huh?

So, uuhm should be like .. into the club at 1 (as in "it's dark outside") - I don't really know. - out of the club at 4 (as in "dusk").

Yah mon, indeed, my life's way beyond being more than a complete mess and all, but I like Berlin for offering the opportunity to go deeper into that for further investigation and to waste time, health and chi. :D

:dozey: However. The sooner I party myself to death, the sooner I have valid prove at hand for there is no god, or if there is I can be sure about having to deny his very existence, for him being a farthead and no good father at all. Not to mention mean and stinky. Aaand.. okay, there's something else, but I can't seem to remember it right now, but I'm almost sure it was about 'having acute schizophrenic episodes' or the like. .. Did I say farthead already?

Yeah. Also. It's not about being lovely, honest, nice and giving respect and love to others at 'christmas' - it's about being lovely, honest, nice and giving respect and love to others for your whole ****ing life although most likely you're not going to get something back. So. Errm. Who the hell said it must be for christmas? :¬:

Grumpy? No. In love. It's christmas time ya know? Oh yes.

Archived