Home

Little Bro needs books

The Seeker

Well, I got my little brother (8 years old) hooked on the Jedi Quest series, so have started looking for other SW books that he could read. I started collecting the Jedi Apprentice books but have found that most of them are out of print. For future reading, I have gotten hold of all but two Young Jedi Knights books for him. What I want to know is if there is anyone who has any Jedi Apprentice books as well as the YJK books "Jedi Bounty" and "Crisis at Crystal Reef" that they would be willing to part with for a reasonable price.

He is really enjoying these books, and it is such a relief to see him doing something other than playing his game boy, so any help would be much appreciated.

Yeah, I got him all of the Jedi Quest books, the The Last of the Jedi Books, and the Boba Fett books. He's really blowing through them, so I'm after first the Jedi Apprentice books, then the last two Young Jedi Knights books.

wont fill his head with post return of the jedi nonsense!

Ahem, some of us enjoyed the Post RotJ books. (with the exception of most of the NJO) Good stuff no matter how much GL keeps de-cannonizing them.

I don't know much about Jedi Qest books and stuff, but I really liked Labyrinth of Evil (prequel to RotS), Shatterpoint (Mace Windu book), and the novelization of RotS was pretty good (it was written by the same author as Shatterpoint).

LOE would probably be a bit too much i think for a 8 year old

Archived