Home

Signature and Avatar request/discussion Thread.

El Sitherino

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Accually I am in need of a Christmass Avatar,

What I basically want in it would be a picture(similar to my avatar now) with a Christmass hat on.

Will either of these do?

guard_hat.gif or thguard_hat_2.gif

If not: no problem. :)

@Jmaster

I'm afraid that's beyond my caliber, sorry.

Jmaster I noticed somebody made you a new sig in the JK forums: http://lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=1968280&postcount=3539

I didn't know they edited it, also that was made after i made that post. ;) Furthermore I mentioned a Christmas stromtrooper in my previous post here. Can anyone do it?

p.s can some1 add the img tags in my sig, we need a box that adds them in...

How about this, Jmaster. It's Captain Wilson's sig, but I've christmas-themed it

HOLIDAY_Jmaster3265new.png

Thanks its very good, but i forgot to mention the stromtrooper avatar, i want to have my stormtrooper avatar with a santa hat on him. THANKS!

p.s could you try to make my stormtrooper sigs not as fuzzy, the same with the hat. See how darth extras is? Thanks.

Ah, right. Well, how about this:

avatar_holiday_.gif or avatar_holiday.gif

Just a quick job, nothing too complex. If it isn't what you're looking for, fine. As for the sig, there isn't much I can do about that. Here:

1HOLIDAY_Jmaster3265new.png

It's a little "Eh", but if it works for you, it works for me.

Ah, right. Well, how about this:

avatar_holiday_.gif or avatar_holiday.gif

Just a quick job, nothing too complex. If it isn't what you're looking for, fine. As for the sig, there isn't much I can do about that. Here:

1HOLIDAY_Jmaster3265new.png

It's a little "Eh", but if it works for you, it works for me.

What i mean't about the stromtrooper sig, is the backround is ok, but why is the stormtrooper blogged with spashes of paint on him? I want a quality like Darth Extras, his is good quality!

p.s the stromie avatars look the same, and you didn't use my stormie avatar like i asked. Oh well thanks. =(

Now now, don't do some nitpicking, he's doing it just because he's nice enough to.

I'm not i said i like it and thanks, just wondering if he could improve it. ;)

p.s the img tag doesn't work when i click the mountain nothing happens, and when it does it makes URL tags not IMG tags...

Jmaster I noticed somebody made you a new sig in the JK forums: http://lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=1968280&postcount=3539

isnt that a differnet person? Furthermore, does princess ever go on this forum? I want to see if she can make me a holiday stormtrooper, a stromtrooper, and holiday stromtrooper sig.

Archived