Home

Signature and Avatar request/discussion Thread.

El Sitherino

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool! Glad you like it!

@ BattleDamage - I've been working on a sig for you, but I've reached an impasse. For the life of me, I can't make the exploding X-Wings look decent. I suck at explosions, it would seem.

Anyone have a tutorial on creating explosions? GIMP preferably, but I've had success adapting PS tutorials in the past.

All I use for the backgrounds of my sigs is different abstract and grunge brushes people make for photoshop. Most of them you can find at deviantart, just search for grunge brushes. Usually I make a layer for brushing in black and then a layer for brushing in white and keep repeating that until I get an effect I like, then I just merge the background layers and give it a color that I like. If you click on the knight sig I posted you'll see the tutorial I used to make it.

And thank you for the compliments :)

nvm, thx BobLion, great sig

I aims to please. Glad you like it and got it working.

http://www.render-world.com/gallery/

It has a bunch of different galleries of characters from movies, video games, etc already rendered. Or if you want to make your own render you can use the selection tool in photoshop to outline and cut out something from a photo.

Cool. Never heard of it before, but they have some good stuff. I might have to make myself a Bloodrayne sig.

Thanks for the linkage.

EDIT: I made this for the heck of it. I wanted to try doing a popout sig.

BloodRayne001.gif

I can't decide if I want to use it or not. I've become attached to my current "simple" sig.

• 3 weeks later...

A strelets is a russian basic troop. They have the russian hat, a long jacket, and are using red as a basic colour. An oprichnik is a horse rider armed with a whip, and look really evil. Both of them have an X on the chest (ammo belt) and are dressed for vinter.

flag_russian.gif (thats the flag)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived