Home

The "will melord fight me" thread

DSbr-FlashRam

Yea I bet your such a sex symbol too. Judge what you will by my sig(real mature) and my 'poke'(using your sexual preference in a sentance involving an insult is bad), but just realize that you're the one coming off as the immature teenager.

BTW: Learn how to spell faggot you dumb ass.

Why are you getting in on this? Do you want your fill of drama so you can go cry and kiss ass to the admins?

Yeah I know, I thought so.

Nice. I like how you assert yourself despite the fact that no one gives a ****. Seriously, you think you're in power? That's not respect from defeat that you're getting. It's called "nobody cares about you". I can only advise you to shut the **** up so many times.

No, but your ignorance is irritating. Irritating enough where I may spend so much time as to try and get you to "shut the **** up" for the sake of everyone's sanity. Because seriously: someone who thinks that everyone is a little 12 year old devoted to a game need to wake up and smell the coffee. You're the only one.

And, as it happens, ignorance pisses me off. Dimwits like yourself who thinks they actually make an impression really strike a cord. Strutting forth a non-existent self-importance is a bad habit, pal.

And frankly, this is a waste of my life, so goodbye. Feel free to post some kind of ill-conceived rebuttal. It will go unread. Because, as I’ve stressed over and over: no one cares.

What the potato's with the JK community seeming to assume, that since someone is talking scheisse, they MUST be no-lives? Yeah, of course, because you start "being serious about a game" you must really be a vampire, living in a cave. Unless you know the guy outside of the computer, how qualified are you to say if he's a loser or the heir to the thraaaap British throne? I suspect it's not even like you talk to these guys a whole lot outside of this forum, where—guess what—people can post whenever they are online! So I guess that doesn't mean it's an instant messenger, where you have to be around to post all the time, and stay indoors every hour of the day... oh noes. Also, it's ludicrous to say that "X has no friends IRL" 99% of the time, because it is pretty damn rare to find someone without any friends at all. And take in mind some like solitude...

PS: I suppose you arguing with these e-warriors constitutes as hypocrisy?

Archived