Home

How so you start a boot vote?

Murf

How do you start a boot vote?

I hate the intentional TKers. I got on board a troop transport that was full and this jerk named "adopt me!!" went the wrong way around our capital ship, then typed that he was going to ram the ship and kill us all. So he wasted about 2 minutes of our time, killed us, and laughed about it. Then proceeded to tell us how he likes to shoot down allies ships.

These jerks suck so bad at the game that they have to TK. To bad there isn't a way to mark these intentional TKs so they would be punished somehow.

You can always play with frendly fire off. To boot someone, select their name in the player list. If a vote to boot button shows up at the bottom of the screen, you can vote to boot the person. There are a couble of choices you have when giving a reason to boot the player.

To start a boot vote just bring up the player list ("TAB" I think) select the players name and the reason you want to boot the kid. That should bring up the "vote to boot" for all the other players.

It's alot easier to get rid of annoying Team killers and harrassers in this version, just press F1, instead of scrolling through the whole list. Even with TK off they seem to still find ways to be annoying, like the afore mentioned crashing a ship full of teamates into a wall...

Just as deamonomic says, you can't boot members of the oppsite team. That is why I added the "If".

When you say boot, I take it you mean "Vote to boot". In my case I wanted to vote to boot a "team member" and I use that term losely. Does both teams get to vote on the raised vote or just the team that raised it?

Archived