Home

Jedi and Commandos

starmark2k

I've desided to do another RP based on the way i did 'Mercenary Crew'

For those of you who followed the 'Mercenary crew' story you know basically how it will be played. The basic premise is that every one who plays is on the same team and will play either as a Jedi or a republic commando in a team set up to take on the most Hazardous missions against the Sith.

The game will be based in Rougthly two months after the first sith attack, Revan will be female and still in command of the Sith.

Your character can be any species, class although they need ro be neutral or light.

The Team will use a Republic cruiser to travel under the command of the team leader (The ship is the same class as the harbinger from KotOR II.)

Rules

* Standard Rules apply

* No 'Super' Characters

* 1 PC max

Character positions to be filled. These are on a first come first serve. (i'm going to take more of a backseat in this so i'll chose after a few others have picked).(Jedi positions can only be filled by jedi, Commandos must be non force users, Com=Commando).

Jedi Commander (The team leader, Any prestige class)-

Jedi Healer (Needs to be Master or consular)-

Jedi 1 (Any Jedi Class)-

Jedi 2 (Any Jedi Class)-

Stealth- (Can be jedi on commando)

Com_Demolitionist(Any non-force Class)-

Com_Enginneer(Any non-force Class)-

Commando 1(Any non-force Class)-

Commando 2(Any non-force Class)-

Character sheet

Position-

Name-

Species/Droid-

Sex-

Age-

Height-

Alliginment-

Type-

Weapons-

Equipment-

Apperance-

Bio- (as part of the fun of this kind of RP is discovering Character history as we go along just put down the stuff people need to know.)

As i said i'll join after 3 or 4 peeps Join.

The Mission Breif

The Sith have Created a strong hold on the planet of of Utapau, The Sith use this base as an Inteligance Processing plant, The mission is to break into the base and liberate all information concearning the sith fleet activities... You are then requested to neutralise the base however you see fit.

Your current location is at the Republic dry-dock in the core worlds.

I'll be Com_Demolitionist. I'll edit this post in a bit, adding my character.

Position-Demolitionist

Name-Lily Wolfe

Species/Droid-Human

Sex-Female

Age-29

Alliginment-Light

Type-Soilder

Weapons-Commando Riffle, Commando Blaster, explosives of all sorts.

Equipment-Mine detector, defusing kit, bomb-making kit and electro-bonculars

Apperance-http://www.dreamers.com/hiperesp/Artics/firefly/db_ff_kaylee4.jpg

Bio- [ERROR-CAN NOT VIEW INFORMATION-INFORMATION HAS BEEN DELETED]

Sounds cool. All right for me to join?

Character sheet

Position- Jedi 1

Name- Karda Jolen

Species/Droid- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 27

Height- 5'11

Alliginment- Light

Type- Jedi Watchman

Weapons- Single blue lightsaber, modified holdout blaster

Equipment- Jedi Knight Robe, Arkanian shields, Insulated Guantlets, Exchange Utility Belt

Appearance- Dark/Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall

Bio- A Jedi who joined the team sent to the Sith base on Utapau.

i guess ill be the jedi 2(commander is obviously for you)

Position- Jedi 2

Name- Xalom Masters

Species/Droid- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 29

Height- 6 foot 1 inch

Alliginment- 95% Light

Type- Jedi Weapons Master

Weapons- Dual Bladed Green lightsaber

Equipment- Thermal detonator belt, one vibrosword, fusioncutter

Appearance- normal KotOR light side transition

Bio- read and find out

In that case.........

Position- Jedi Commander

Name- Granthax

Species/Droid- Mandalorian/Human

Sex- Male

Age- 39

Height- ?

Alliginment- Light

Type- Jedi Watchman

Weapons- Lightsaber(green)(built in to armor), Staffsaber(green)(detatchable from armor), Chaingun(like in SWBF2)

Equipment- Bounty Hunter Armor

Apperance- Sort of like Candreous Ordo

Bio- Strong and wise, he rose quickly through the ranks. Became a great leader.

Position- Jedi Commander

Name- Granthax

Species/Droid- Gen'Dai

Sex- Male

Age- Thousands of years old.

Height- ?

Alliginment- Light

Type- Jedi Watchman

Weapons- Lightsaber(green)(built in to armor), Staffsaber(green)(detatchable from armor), Chaingun(like in SWBF2)

Equipment- Bounty Hunter Armor

Apperance- I'll use the pictures from RC 1162's RP.

Bio- Communicates through the Force, almost invincable species, and good with Force Powers and lightsabers.

your character is in blatent violation of my no super characters rule, so if you want to join you'll have to change the species and bio (at least). The game is no fun if one persons char is 'perfect'.

Position- Stealth

Name- Xerce Biananon

Species/Droid- Human

Sex- Female

Age- 27

Height- 5' 10"

Alliginment- Leaning Lightside

Type- Jedi Sentinel

Weapons- Red Lightsaber

Equipment- Jedi Robe

Apperance- Fair skin; Ebony hair pulled back into a long, thin French braid; green eyes; a scar rides vertically across her left cheek

Bio- A former Sith that was converted to the Jedi, Xerce still occasionally struggles to do the right thing. However, she still managed to get herself assigned to the Commando team by the Council after passing the Trials. The rest of the team has no knowledge about her past except that she is a former Sith and still carries her old saber that she constructed as a Sith Padawan.

(Dammit I was hoping to be Jedi 1/2, but oh well.)

Position- Jedi Healer

Name- Ben Poster

Species/Droid- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 47

Height- 5' 10"

Alliginment- 90 lightside

Type- Healer (Master)

Weapons- Single Blue lightsaber

Equipment- Jedi Master Robe

Apperance- Handsome, with piercing blue eyes

Bio- Trained by Kavar and Vandar

K then Ill be commando- Enginneer.

Position- Commando-Enginneer

Name- Nick Slain

Species/Droid-Human

Sex-Male

Age- 23

Height- 6'

Alliginment-Light

Type- Tech Specilist

Weapons-Commando Riffle, Commando Blaster.

Equipment- Tools, Comms equipment.

Apperance- Dark Hair, Brown eyes

Bio- Young and Cocky are the words that best describe Nick, However he is cocky with good reason. He is beleived to be able to fix anything, Which led to him being chosen to be a commando. Originally form Alderrann

K I'm on my lunch break so i'll start in 5 hours.

((O.k i'd like us to do a few of days of pre-liminary stuff before we actually reach utapau and start the actual mission.. this will give a couple of straggler the chance to be commando 1+2. So we'll start off in orbit around coruscant ready to hyperspace to utapau.))

Nick was In the hanger working on the dropship, he was trying to make the shuttle run on lower power levels to make it less likely they will be discovered when they land a few klicks from the sith base.

Position-Commando 1

Name-Xan Reeds

Species/Droid-Human

Sex-Male

Age-25

Height-5'9

Alliginment-neutral

Type-Soldier

Weapons-Commando rifle, twin blasters

Equipment-Comms, bacta, thermal detonators

Apperance-Blonde hair, green eyes

Bio- Young and the cockiest guy in the unit, mostly because of getting the highest marksmanship score during training.

======

Xan entered the hangar and saw Nick. He grinned.

"Jeez, you've been tinkering with this thing the entire trip!"

"Hey Man Art take time and this my friend is going to be my masterpiece, I've already got it running with fall mobility on only 75 percent of it's normal consumption." Nick plased down one of his tools and picked up another one. "This stuff isn't as easy as shooting a weapon. This takes skill and multiple brain cells to pull off."

Granthax sat in his seat. He looked out a balcony and seen 2 people talking. He decided to join in their conversation. He jumped 30 feet and landed on his feet. "Anything troubling you, gentlemen?" Granthax asked Nick and Xan. He read Xan's mind and found what he said about Jedi keeping to themselves. "It's natural Jedi keep to themselves, Xan." Granthax told Xan.

"Stupid jedi." Muttered Lily saw he stood at the bridge of the jedi as she watched the jedi taking over the ship. They were extremely bossy and demanding.Everything had to perfect. However Lily had her own beef against the jedi. When she was 4 her older sister, Niomi, was taken from her to be trained. It destroyed the family. It turned the playfull Lily Wolfe into the no-nonesence destructive republic commando.

Xerce sighed to herself and got up from the floor. She was restless and meditating wasn't coming to her very well. Shivering for a moment, Xerce finally noticed that it was cold in her temperary quarters. Grabbing her robes, Xerce dressed herself. Stealing a glance in the mirror, she gingerly felt the scar going down her cheek. Her anger began to surface, and she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't release the anger. It was within her, and something held it there that she didn't quite understand.

Opening her eyes again, she noticed that she was very tightly gripping her lightsaber. Letting go of it, she left her quarters and headed towards the shuttle hangar. When she finally entered the hangar, Xerce walked over towards the shuttle and began running her left hand across the surface.

Finally, she caught sight of a couple of her squadmates. Although she had seen the reports on them, Xerce had never actually met them. Walking up behind the guy working on the shuttle, Xerce started to take a look at his workmanship. Having recieved some engineering training in the past, Xerce could at least understand most of what he was doing. However, she noticed a couple of connections that were bypassing a number of systems. "Umm, excuse me, John, right?? I was curious, but what exactly are you trying to do? I mean, is there a reason you've bypassed the auxiliary powers systems??"

Archived