Home

Jedi and Commandos

starmark2k

Looking around the ship, Karda saw the group of people ahead of him. He decided that it would be best to meet them and figure out who else he would be fighting with. He walked up behind Granthrax. "So, you must be the commander?" He asked. He turned to the rest of them. "My name is Karda- Karda Jolen, I'm another Jedi."

Granthax looked at Lily. He sensed anger coming from her. He seen a normal soldier walk by. "You, soldier, who is she?" Granthax said to the soldier. "That is Lily Wolfe, our most destructive coimmando." the soldier told Granthax. "Wolfe, Wolfe. That name rings a bell." Granthax said in his mind. He walked up to Lily, said "Your sister, Niomi, says hi.", and jumped back to his balcony.

Xerce laughed as she crossed her extended arms and shook both Nick and Xal's hands at the same time. "Well, now that we're finally getting to know each other, I have to ask: does anybody know when we're due for the briefing? Everyone seems to be getting a bit restless around here."

"All i was told to do was make the Shuttle as stealthy as possible, And i done one hell of a job on this baby." Nick said Followed by spinning one of the callibration tools in his hand and sticking it in his tool belt.

"This is Admiral Dondana, Can Assult Team Alpha (A.T.A.) ((The name of the commando team)) Please come to the main breifing room." A femminine voice said through the loud speakers.

"I guess we better get going."

((OCC-I'll take the part of the admiral.))

Nick walked into the breifing room and took a seat, Dodonna was standing at the front of the room and infront of a large screen. Dodonna looked around the room and saw everyone had taken their seats or was taking one.

"Welcome." Dodonna greeted the team she had assembled. "You all have been chosen either by myself or the Jedi Council because you are the best or the ones who are beleived to be destined to carryout this mission. Recent intel has shown that the sith have set up a base on Utapau, This base is Where fleet intelligance and deployment is controlled. We need all the data stored in its databanks. You're mission is simple. You will take 'The Eclipse' (the republic cruiser we are on) to Utapau, From there you will use the Shuttle major Slain has modified."

The Screen showed the image of the republic cruiser dropping out of hyperspace and a shuttle leaving the bay. The cruiser then re-entered hyperspace. "The shuttle will land 20 klick from the bace, You will need to traverse a jungle before you get to the bace." The screen now shows the image of the shuttle landing, Then a map of the mission area. "Once you have arrived you will need to attempt a stealth entry, If you are detected in these early stages the sith will undoubterly erase the databanks. You must locate the exact location of the databanks and then create a direct link to it in order to allow Major Slain to download all the information. Then we would appreciate it if you could Neutralise the bace in the way you best see fit. Although we would consider it a curtosey for you to bring back the shuttle, You may need to find an alternate escape... Any questions."

Archived