Home

weirdest glitch

In SBF1 on multiplayer I was in control of an AT-TE and tried to take it up a hill. It didn't work, so I walked along the hill until I was out of the battlefield. When the dude said that, I turned my AT-TE around and the rear scraped against the side of the hill, and suddenly I heard a scrapping sound and my atte was spazzing out. Then I ended up on top of the hill somehow, and the "leaving the battlefield" sign went away.

• 2 weeks later...

This happened a lot on the Geonosis battle on SWBF1. Whenever i was the clone trooper, and i jumped, almost every time, i would stay stuck in the jumping position and would be hovering above the ground. I could still move, though. Flying clone troopers! w00t!!!

And has anyone noticed that sometimes the music that's playing during space battles gets stuck and sounds like a broken record? I hate that. I always go to the options and turn it all the way down.

i haven't had many weird ones except these two, one i was in mustafar jumpin out windows (it's fun when you first find out there's no glass on them) and backed tword the railing so i could see the window better and i just kept backin cause i thought the rails would stop me well it didn't and i was sure i was fallin to my death in the lava but i somehow landed on the hill. So after waiting a few minutes to restart my heart i tried climbing the hill and i almost made it when i fell through the hill and could see all the lava an such for a few seconds before i was killed from the drop. the second one was when i was doin the glitch that lets you walk around the outside of the ship and instead of landing inside the hangar shield my ship landed on the little bar that goes around the ship i found that a bit strange but went about my buisness up there for awhile when i had a brilliant and evil idea: i would take a sprinting leap off the capital ship onto (muwahahaha!) a nearby frigate so i did everything as planned and lept off my ship into space... and then watched the frigates thrusters sloooowwwwlyyyy pass my body as i dropped down into the depths of space (note i tried again later when i saw a frigate partly under the capital i could definitly make but instead of the slow falling saving me i crashed to my death on my own ship.

wow that was long up up.... and awaaaay! *flys off*

Here's one I experienced.

I don't recall which ship I was in but I was either trying to destroy or fix the shields in one of the main battle cruisers when I accidently fell into the pit with the spinning blade right underneath where the sheild is located and dropped out into space. I hate when that happens.

• 3 months later...

PHANTOM!!!

What happened with u and IGF? U just left.

GLitch: I love to jump and land on the frigates. Also, if u destroy the CIS bridge (this is for PC) and fly into the flat platform above it, u can go through the ship and u are inside. its awesome and an easy way to destroy the engines and life support systems not to mention ppl inside the hanger.

Archived