Home

Defenders of Sovereignty

DS_Vespidbat

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how we are infringing those rules. We are just showing our numbers as Hornet pointed out. I could see, however, how you could be breaking them. But, let's not break the topic and start a flame war. We're here to recruit, and show ourselves to the growing community of EaW. Cheers!

-S-

With this i mean senceless posts. Posts that have absolutly nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

hmmm strange...this thread is not senceless but what about ur thread? talking about banners and not recruiting.I do remember that this is Clan Chat where u can recruit for E@W..yes?

we never bumbed this,atleast we have meanings to ours,its no mer senceless at all.So plz, if ur starting something here plz dont come back here.We like to do freindly battles,with anyone.We would rather have fun playing with ur clan rather than fighting against u.

Cox please leave the moderating to the moderators. This is a Clan Chat forum and Clans can use their individual threads to organize/chat about their clan and buisness as they please. As long as they dont make multiple threads they are okay.

Sorry guys... you may go about your buisness :)

know what,i think its a good idea that u stop arguing about this and just focus of getting recruits for E@W . If ur trying to make us bad,ur not,just u because ur still complaining about it.So if anyone does it again just delete it, it wouldnt bother u since ur in a clan alrdy.

After trying to start up my own community site for this game, I opted to check out DS just the other day....and well,here I am.

I myself am 40 years of age and the guys at DS are treating me well. They make sure I have my own parking spot right up next to the main door,plenty of depends undergaments on hand as well as all the coffee I can drink.

If your at all looking to join a community dedicated to the Star Wars universe this is a community for you.

For E@W there are various squads you can join for squad wars and so on. I've opted to join The Crimson Guard for they have a few older gamers there. :)

Salute and a big thank you to all members of my new DS family!

Im sorry guys! My brother lol wanted to join you guys but was telling me you were just a bunch a bump'ers so i got mad without reading into what i was writing. Didnt mean anything now that i read it.

Good luck with you group

-Cox

If you want to know the reason as to why there was post deletion, don't hesitate to Private message me. All mods/admins will not take private matters to the public discussion. The only exception is the feedback forum, but that is used for major issues.

Please keep this in mind though, Lucas Forum Staff will only discuss private matters via private message. We also reserve the right to decide when rules were breached and so forth.

So if you want to know, please private message me. Now this thread had best get back on topic or I am going to have to go through and delete all off-topic posts. I have tried to wait and give you guys a chance to just do it yourself but you continually are going off topic. So now Im giving a public warning, so get on topic!

Archived