Home

Defenders of Sovereignty

DS_Vespidbat

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have gotten alot of recruits and we can have more!

Come and join in one of the following squads that will be playing E@W:

Death Corps

Crimson Guards

and

Black Wolves

We have great commanding officers in those squads and we are also starting a design team for E@W(for pins,awards, etc...)

Fine...Registered by your site.

check my previous guild clan in SWG http://www.tc-lok.co.uk

I was former SWG player, however betrayed by SOE and lost all my friends, now looking for new ones in another game...

My SWG name was Kelm Dirrof on chimaera server btw. It was NOT a roleplay guild, but just normal PvPers with Ranks & Laws, so i shouldnt have problem with them in DS.

:tied:

/salute

Ps. Im out for a week for some winter fun with my new snowboard so... dont be suprised if there is not contact with me

Yeah i got two more its really getting annoying..

strange 2 ppl from diff clans complaining about pms...No one is pming u i know it,but i know what ur guys plans are.Frankly it is sad and we asked u to never post in here again.

Just worry about ur clans and stop being little 5 year olds, its going to hurt ur clan not ours.

Im just saying what im seeing. I did not feel like posting the pming here because i just pmed them back saying no thanks. But I saw Nokill's post and i thought i would back him up. Dont worry i have nothing against your clan, im to busy with mine to care....

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

EAW IS NOW OUT AND THE DEFENDERS OF SOVEREIGNTY HAVE HIT THE GROUND RUNNING! If you are interested in joining our clan, please register at:

http://www.dsgaming.net

Post a recruiting request in the Guest Q & A forum. Validation may take up to 24 hours, but you will have taken your first step in joining the most elite EAW group on the net. If you play multiple Star Wars games, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Vespid. I'm trying to join DS. I registered on the web site last night. How long does it take before new registrations are approved? Also, will I recieve a confirmation e-mail? It was kinda late at night when I signed up, so I'm hoping that I entered the correct e-mail address. lol

hiya can i join your clan i am very good at playing EaW and BattleFront 2. my name is steve aka wazmol69 andif i join it will be DS_wazmol.

thanks alot

sure u can join, just go to http://www.dsgaming.net, register with the user name wazmol and post in Guests Q&A. Tell them that u want to join for E@W and BFII.They will ask u some questions regarding info, and they will validate u.

gswift i pmed u in what u need to do

• 2 weeks later...

Archived