Home

Playing the Hero Feature

Erich the Ewok

I have Star Wars Battlefront II and have been playing it for awhile but when certain conditions are met a prompt appears on screen indicating to me that a hero is available to play. I also have only a limited amount of time to decide if I want to play that hero or not. I ahve the Xbox console and controller but can't seem to figure out what button to press to select and confirm that I wish to play with that hero before the timer runs out? Can somebody relpy and help me? Also do I need to be on or near a comand post to start using the hero or not?

For the Xbox version, pressing left on the D-pad will select "Yes", and pressing right will select "No".

You don't need to be near a command post to use the hero character, when you select "Yes" you will be taken back to the 'Select spawn location' screen.

Hope it helps

• 2 weeks later...

I never seem to be able to become a hero. I was playing Kamino today and had gotten 50 points (first place) by the end of it but I was only asked to be Han Solo within the last 2 minutes! Other times I am never asked even if i have the most points of all the players.

Annoying, I'd say. :blast5:

• 3 months later...

Archived