Home

New Expansion!! Only for X-Box

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well, if thats what we get in the one and only PC patch then its one pretty damn good patch.

Would much rather regular patch updates... when devs support games after the release it usually leads to mod communities supporting them tenfold.

I would have prefered Commander Cody and a new Rebel hero (Lando) instead, but these will still be good. I guess they make sense with the levels, (Asajj on Yavin with Anakin) but I still think Cloud City will be incomplete without Lando.

I'm glad they are bringing back the original maps, though I still want Dune Sea. I have a suspision they'll cut the aircraft from Cloud City though.

The new gametypes should be killer though, can't wait.

I would have prefered Commander Cody and a new Rebel hero (Lando) instead, but these will still be good. I guess they make sense with the levels, (Asajj on Yavin with Anakin) but I still think Cloud City will be incomplete without Lando.

I'm glad they are bringing back the original maps, though I still want Dune Sea. I have a suspision they'll cut the aircraft from Cloud City though.

Bespin: Cloud City doesn't have any aircraft, it's an infantry map, Bespin: Platforms is the one with aircraft, which isn't included.

No, please no Lando, he'd just be another crappy pistol hero spouting out poor Billy Dee Williams impressions. Heroes should be lightsabers only, the Rebels have the worst heroes.

Ahh, it's Cloud City, my mistake, well that makes it that much worse now, I really liked the Platforms level, but ah well.

I still think Lando would be good if they did him in a fun way, like give him a really fun weapon, like a disintergration rifle (similar, but more like a machine gun, to the one in Jedi Knight 2), mad I know, but you are right, the Rebel heroes suck and they need something to make the better. Crazy and fun (but Star Wars themed) weapons would help.

Meh, with all the space battles Bespin Platforms seems kind of pointless, I mean it was a bit too small to actually space fight effectivly. It might have been kind of fun to try it with the improved starfighter controls though. What would really be cool is some kind of combination of the two...

Yavin doesn't make sense to me either, It wasen't a very popular map, but at least where getting Bespin/Rhen Var as well.

As for Lando, I could care less about new heroes actually, they're either just yet another random force user (yawn) or more blaster users who kind of suck. He might have been kind of cool for a Bespin map, but it would be the map itself I really want back, Lando would just be a nice addition.

Archived