Home

Favorite Jedi Master in TSL

RobQel-Droma

What was your favorite Jedi Master?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Jedi Master?

• Atris
    • Kavar
    • Vash
    • Vrook
    • Zez-Kai Ell
    • They were all bad

I would probably have to say Kavar, Vash, and maybe to some greatly lesser degree, Vrook. Kavar was just plain sweet- with his dual blue sabers, his Juyo form that he teaches you, he was probably the coolest. Not only that, he wasn't like the other Masters who would admonish you all the time, he seemed to like you.

As for Vash, she really doesn't say much or do anything, you only see her in the holo-records of you trial, but what I saw of her I got to like her also. She was pretty much the one person (besides maybe one person) who stood up for you, or wanted to tell you the truth. At least, it seemed like that to me. I got to like her a lot after the trial- and a lot less Atris, who is my least favorite.

Atris really got me ticked off at her when she started saying "his grave should have been Malachor V." Arrogant little... :D What about you? Sorry if this thread has already been made before.

Kavar's my favorite, too. He's the epitome of a Jedi--dispensing wisdom and still willing to get in there and fight with the rest of the troops. I liked his form, too. Zez-kai Ell was my next favorite. He was willing to be honest about Jedi shortcomings. The combination of some balding, moustache, and feathers had a certain je ne sais quoi. :syoda:

it's nice to know not all the masters look like Ken dolls.

:noel:

When playing LS' date=' Kavar was alright. He's the only one really that wanted to talk about what happened.[/quote']

Yeah, exactly. He was the only one really that seemed to want to give me a chance, get me to understand why they had done what they had done, and he also congratulated you if you did something good. He didn't find fault with you from the very start, like Vrook.

Zez-Kai Ell seemed kind of neutral to me. He just didn't really seem to do much at all, he was wearing regular clothes, he didn't seem to be trying to help Nar Shaddaa out- he was just sitting there.

Vrook seemed just like he always did at the beginning when you rescue him from the mercernarys. If you choose the right responses, and help out Khoonda as much as you can, he seemed to grudgingly give you some respect, and rethink his ideas about you. However, him trying to cut me off from the force at the end ticked me off. At least Kavar seemed like he didn't really want to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Vrook = a grumpy little man.

Atris = an arrogant old hag who thought that she was the right person to rebuild the jedi order, even though she was just a jedi historian and had no experience of the "real world" or having to make decisions (talk about deluded!).

Vash = can't really comment as you didn't get to talk to her

Zez-Kai Ell = a coward who did nothing to alleviate the suffering of the people in the refugee sector on Nar-Shada'a

Kavar = one that I liked the most, as he actually seemed to like you (probably because you used to be his padawan) and was the least judgmental.

But I didn't like any of them really - after all they do try to kill you even though you are the only one who can stop Sion and Nihilus (arrogant *******)

If I didn't know any better, I would say Kavar had fought in the Mandalorian wars. He wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty, and wanted you to know the truth. Then came Zez, he aknowledged Jedi faults and wasn't an arse to you. Next came Vash, then Vrook, then Atris. Vash because she was cool in the holos but never talked to you (will this change with that new endgame mod? o.o), Vrook sucks because he's mean to everyone (aww :(), and Atris was the worst. Deluded SOB.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived