Home

Favorite Jedi Master in TSL

RobQel-Droma

What was your favorite Jedi Master?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite Jedi Master?

• Atris
    • Kavar
    • Vash
    • Vrook
    • Zez-Kai Ell
    • They were all bad

I'm sorry to go against all of you Kavar fanboys, but I just loved Master Zez-Kai Ell. He was a very wise and experienced Jedi Master.

Many of you don't like him because he never helped those on Nar Shaddaa? I suggest you replay the game then. When you tell Visquis, "I wasn't aware of the situation here; or I would have been here sooner" he replies with, "Then that would give validity to rumors of another Jedi here." Or something to that effect. If Visquis himself was getting word of a Jedi being present, then Zez-Kai Ell was getting around. However, he also knew the improtance of keeping a low-profile. He was in hiding against a threat he had never known or seen. Also, the Masters strictly kept their whereabouts from each other ... how much more to keep your position from everybody - and their mamma - on Nar Shaddaa?

And many don't like him because they think he was a wuss. I disagree. Quite the contrary. I saw him as strong and formidable ... but broken. He was a man who had finally been awakened unto the hypocracy and arrogance of the Jedi Order and its Council. He was a mentor who saw his own student forsake the Light Side and the Order, and turned to the corruption of the Sith teachings. His spirit was broken, he had lost faith in the Jedi and the Force, and he was simply miserable (Sounds like Kreia, almost). If I, for one, had gone through some of the things he experienced, I would probably feel the same way. Yet even through his dreary disposition, his wisdom and true spirit still shone through.

Well, I said all of that just to say that I liked Zez-Kai Ell above all. And these were my reasons.

• 2 years later...

WHY THE HELL DO YOU LOVE KAVAR SO GOD DAMN MUCH! HE STABS YOU IN THE BACK! HE ACTS ALL NICE AND THEN AGREES TO KILL YOU! VASH IS THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES NOT WANT TO KILL YOU!

thundrfang1, welcome to the forums. Just some tips, it is bad to type in all caps, so please refrain from doing so here. Also please note the date of the last post in a thread posting in really old threads is thread resurrection and is generally frowned upon unless you have something significant to add to the topic. Thanks. -RH

Yet ANOTHER resurrected thread! :lol:

I agree with thundrfang1. I hate Kavar's guts! I liked Vash the moment I saw the trial hologram. She was only one who seemed sorry to see me go. I was sad when I found her body. :cry8:

PLEASE HURRY, TEAM GIZKA! I WANT HER CUT CONTENT!!!!!

I know, I know...

:wid:

WHY THE HELL DO YOU LOVE KAVAR SO GOD DAMN MUCH! HE STABS YOU IN THE BACK! HE ACTS ALL NICE AND THEN AGREES TO KILL YOU! VASH IS THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES NOT WANT TO KILL YOU!

Cruise Control, much?

Are you referring to the Masters wanting to kill you when they reassemble?

If so, it'd be pretty hard for Vash to not want to kill you, by virtue of her being, y'know, dead.

PLEASE HURRY, TEAM GIZKA! I WANT HER CUT CONTENT!!!!!
I'm afraid that you're going to be disappointed. They're doing absolutely nothing with Vash's cut content, AFAIK. If you want to see it, I'd suggest trying to find the Vash mod. It restores her content in such a seemless fashion that it's indistinguishable from the rest of the game. Unfortunately I haven't a clue where you could find it now.

Oh, and based on said cut content, I voted Vash. :D

I'm afraid that you're going to be disappointed. They're doing absolutely nothing with Vash's cut content, AFAIK. If you want to see it, I'd suggest trying to find the Vash mod. It restores her content in such a seemless fashion that it's indistinguishable from the rest of the game. Unfortunately I haven't a clue where you could find it now.

Awww, darn it...thanks for telling me! :D That would've been a bummer to get it and THEN find out it wasn't there!

For pretty much the same reasons as the one who startred this thread.

While zez kai ell seemed more sympathetic in his recount of the exiling of your character...he just seems too accquiesent to others. Even if he sticks up for you.

Kavar--though ran away (as a matter of self preservation and to avoid attracting too much attention)--has a sturdier personality. Your friend, but also strong conviction in his position. Whether for or against you.

I respect that a boat load. At least until it becomes arrogant, selfish hypocrisy...for which he had to die in the LS scheme.

That and

his blades; one normal length, one short, kind of reminds me of Miyamoto Musashi's sword form in real life.

That and I like lightsaber form 7, being able to shred your adversaries like a lawnmower. Even if it isn't perfected...yet.

Vaapad is mace's own personal refinement of the Juyo form, and from a jeet-kune-doe perspective, I'm actually not surprised Mace didn't fall to the dark side near or after mastering it.

Back to my point, a famed guardian/weapon master is badass. Not that the other types don't kick ass too. ;)

I know why Vrook hates Revan and the Exile, but still, he could learn to express it in a better way...his lack of tact is legendary.

he hates the exile, but revan... im pretty sure in k1 you can ask him why he's such a crab and he says something like "many jedi are being killed"... "we're in a war"... "bla bla bla *snear*" and then something like "... and that is why i expect nothing but the best from you."

that sounds uncharacteristically nice of him... his cranky shield to his inner feelings must have dropped for a moment. either that or he was on crack.

have you realized that mace windu was like that?

and anakin thought of mace as we think of vrook?

Archived