Home

Rebels on Endor

wirm

Hi folks,

I'm a noob at this game and was wondering how the rebels destroy the shield generator on Endor.

There's that bunker with a control point inside, but I can't capture it. My cursor turns red when I point to the console, so does that mean it can be destroyed?

What about the generator with all that electricity flying between? I tried jumping in there with predictable results. :lightning

I've wasted a lot of rockets inside that bunker and it's health never seems to go down. Where do I shoot?

Thanks

The sheild bunker on Endor can be kind of tricky to destroy, try to find the spot where your curser turns red, thats the place where damage can be dealt. Don't bother using rockets/grenades, if you really want to destroy it use a wookiee, their time bombs deal the most damage.

Unfortunetly it takes four time bombs to destroy the console, and you only have three so you'll have to find some way of getting more ammo, you could try running out to an ammo droid, but you will probably be gunned down quick, or you can sit and wait for a pilot to come and try and repair, kill them and hope they drop ammo, kind of unreliable. The best way would to have a friend by a pilot (or another wookiee) and coordinate the attack, if you can get someone to attack with you.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Visibility is crap on Endor, horrible horrible game design. Very unfun.

On PS2, I can take it out with a Vanguard. It takes more missiles than you have, unfortunately, but there are two Gonks right outside the bunker. You have to shoot directly at the 'flag generator', and supplement your rocket assault with concussion grenades. But if you can survive long enough to reload (or have a friendly Pilot nearby to reload you), it only takes two 'rounds' of rockets to reduce it to rubble. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived