Home

Where Is Lando Calrissian?

Erich the Ewok

Well, I guess I'm not too well informed on the Bespin subject, I haven't played the first game, and I'm just basing my strategy on what I've seen in the movie.

So, the BFI Bespin is more like Kamino?

Since, in the movie, he did try and play multiple sides, he might get a "head start" where no enemies see him as hostile for maybe 30 seconds (or first kill).

I guess you're right about dual wielding being more of a Fett thing, so maybe Lando should have something along the lines of a SMG high rate of fire, but low, shotgun like accuracy, it would be almost non effective at medium to long range and would act more as suppression to give him more freedom of movement.

Plus he's rich, so he's got to have some kind of exotic tricked out boomstick (hey, no hero has a boomstick yet;))

It was kind of like Kamino, exept with more interior and actual ground instead all platforms above water. Basicly a long corridor surrounding the map, with an open courtyard in the center. Sniping was very popular as you could shoot straight across t the other side, and the guys in the courtyard had almost no cover. There was also a system of tunnels around the carbon freezing chamber.

Maybe somthing like a SMG or shotgun would be more his thing, he could sneak around behind the enemies using his own private corridors, avoiding one headache of a rocket fest, sneak directly into the enemy CP and eliminate all the enemies at close range. (with the help of his blue suited lackey's). But he's ineffective at long range. That could be OK I suppose, leave sniping to the snipers, Lando would lead the assault and need somthing with a higher rate of fire anyway.

Archived