DSbr-FlashRam

Well maybe you were right, maybe you are "somebody" on JO! rofl

I dunno.... I think what was said looks awful suspicious:

haha: ?

Dsbr: yes?

haha: just seeing if you were here

Dsbr: Are you snakeeyes?

haha: no! :ang2:

I dunno...that just smells fishy and for him to say that he's an admirer of Dsbr clan...well... I guess it could be some random noob or a complete fake. Either way it made me laugh today. :3pdance:

...btw... Why did [CM] Shadow get teh bant?

in all honesty, that's nothing strange. not long ago we had a guy on our forums called "DSbr-NOOBFAN" who begged us to let him be our "newbie fan" and wear our tags. I'd say in the past few months I can think of at least 4 people who would run around wearing DSbr tags just to pretend to be on our team. And we're just the new DSbr team. The old squad from about 4 years ago or the original jk1 df2 DSbr squad were far more worshipped than we are. Staind would even get "fan mail" and that's no joke. It seriously wasnt' strange to hear people say stuff like "staind is so cool I want to be just like him".

Here is a video of an incredible match played by DSbr.Staind.

http://own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=839

This video is universally considered to be the most impressive frag video ever in jk2. DSbr's other frag/trick jump vid can be found at:

http://own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=386

This vid, Taking care of business, remains the most downloaded and famous video ever in jk2. As MJZ says:

Trick jumps and frag highlights from team DSbr, the original pioneers of jk2. Darksaber has been defining how the game is played since day one. We now present our revolutionary efforts to the masses with this latest video. See why DSbr has been cocky, rude, arrogant and down right mean when you feast your unworthy eyes on this sick entertainment.

Trick jumps and frag highlights from team DSbr, the original pioneers of jk2. Darksaber has been defining how the game is played since day one. We now present our revolutionary efforts to the masses with this latest video. See why DSbr has been cocky, rude, arrogant and down right mean when you feast your unworthy eyes on this sick entertainment.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I honestly chuckled when I read that, if you have any faith in people on the internet. Use it now.

I honestly chuckled when I read that, if you have any faith in people on the internet. Use it now.

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

Archived