Home

New Preview at 1UP

MasterJack

Guest DarthMaulUK

Great find! Ive been busy here and was travelling yesterday so didnt have a chance to get this up. Some incredible images

DMUK

Just marvellous images; good work masterjack.

Two questions:

1. In this image we can see that (in early techs) rebs have 3 troops per company, as stated in Lec's size too. The question is what are those little "things", like small robots with torches on their right and left?

2. In this we obviously see a seismic bomb of Boba's craft....nice graphics. Also, if im not mistaken, heroes do not take up pop caps ;) .

3. Those space stations look really scaring..........and we don't even know if they can be further extended!

RE to ps: Mate, i know basic arithmetics, not like others (*cough cough - popcorn* :) )

Anyway, if you challenge me, here's the 3rd one; in some images, on the top right side, you may see some small squares with a " + " on them; special abilities? I don't think so....

man you're cruel to popcorn (although I agree with you on that 1 :) )

If you mean "made up" in the way that the units where arranged in their positions through an editor, i don't think so. If you mean about the "cinematic" shots, then, as snafu said, they might used the cinmatic cam; you can validate this if you see the small icon showing a cinema-"cut!"-thing (i forgot the name :) ) on the command bar highlighted.

As far as the big fleets/space stations is concerned, then we can assume a skirmish mode, which is more luckily for an interview.

Well well... looks like everyone just likes ganging up on me lol.

Im glad to see that the Emperor will be able to get some action in. Im definetely gonna have to get used to the various limits and such placed on how many troops/fleets per planet. Its gonna have a different feel to it. I also wonder how Skirmish maps will work out, and if they will have a pop cap or not.

Archived