• Darth333
    • Sithy
    • Hannibal
    • RedHawke
    • Stingerhs
    • T7nowhere

I couldn't vote either...

Thats why I picked Fred Tetra. I knew he didn't really count. heh

Of course, then there's RH & T7 who helped my sorry ass when I first came to these forums. Put up with all of my never-ending questions.. and still remained friends :xp: hehehe (Thanks guys)

I know what you mean. I still remember you and tk102 where the first to answer my very first post.

Ah memories....

EDIT: Whoa. I just relized. I've been here for a year next month.... Wow.

Well, all the mods (And super mods) are doing a great job...But...

Eh...

*Votes D333*

Reason: Well...Does a great job with her moderaterror duties and makes great mods...And...Well, is overall really evil.(Which is a good thing.)

Do we really need this (*), All the mods and Smods work hard to keep these forums as friendly and open place as possible or they wouldn't be mods.

I really dislike these types of popularity contests as they do not have any bearing of the quality of a person. To be honest I was about to close this thread before I saw it was posted by a fellow mod. but I refuse to be apart of this immature school yard contest.

This is the only vote i'll make :lock:

Anyone else here think he should change his alias from "Insane Sith" to "Diva"?

Just me? *waits patiently for temp ban*

He wouldn't do that... you see Sithy has earned the respect and friendship of many around LF. Sithy is Sithy, he's the kinda guy who does what he has to and doesn't care if a few people are gonna hate him and whine about it.

Do we really need this (*), All the mods and Smods work hard to keep these forums as friendly and open place as possible or they wouldn't be mods.

I really dislike these types of popularity contests as they do not have any bearing of the quality of a person. To be honest I was about to close this thread before I saw it was posted by a fellow mod. but I refuse to be apart of this immature school yard contest.

This is the only vote i'll make :lock:

aw c'mon,no need to go all scrooge mcDuck :p

If you have read the posts you'll see that basically everyone is saying positive things about the team. Thats what I was hoping for, like a "Go Team" x'mas card for the mods here :) AHTO has become a vibrant place and it is in no small part due to the people listed above... I wanted to allow a chance for members to give some praise(or even crtisicism) in non sickly/syrupy or overtly serious context...

Sithy is Sithy, he's the kinda guy who does what he has to and doesn't care if a few people are gonna hate him and whine about it.

lolz... now I understand the full meaning of "gestapo mod" :p

It has been interesting to see how sithy has mellowed out in the last couple of years...seriously, he has :) I guess its what modship and old age do to a man :D

mtfbwya

aw c'mon,no need to go all scrooge mcDuck :p

If you have read the posts you'll see that basically everyone is saying positive things about the team. Thats what I was hoping for, like a "Go Team" x'mas card for the mods here :) AHTO has become a vibrant place and it is in no small part due to the people listed above... I wanted to allow a chance for members to give some praise(or even crtisicism) in non sickly/syrupy or overtly serious context...

I don't think I'm being a scrooge about this at all and in my mind all the positive praise in the world doesn't justify such a pointless and possibly damaging thread such as this.

The thread was written to be a contest(a shallow one) simple as that, regardless of how it it was approached by others your intent was to pit(for lack of a better word) the moderators against each other, in order to do what place a few up high on a pedestal. It is completely unnessesary. There are other forums for feedback and this is not one of them.

Think what you will, but I find this thread incredibly offensive.

If you don't like it, why not lock the thread?

Because even though it's not true, someone will blame T7 for "abusing his power" or some other absurd reason (trust me, there's always someone in the crowd that would do it). Plus, T7 already stated why he didn't close it...

However, as a fellow moderator, I'm now seeing a potential decline in this thread so I'll make the judgement call on this one.

When/IF it's agreed upon the thread can continue, then the thread will be opened again (any mod, s-mod or admin can do it)... until then...

Blame Me...

I would however ask that the mods/s-mods/admins refrain from opening it again until the matter is actually discussed...

Archived