Home

Space Glitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the best way to land on the frigate:

Map: Spave Mygeeto or Mustafar (cant remember which one)

get 1 or 2 friends

get damage reduction

once ur outside, kill each other untill enough hp drops so u all have full hp. (this can be done by crashing a ship into the the side or shooting at each other)

When u have full health, go to the most sticking out part of the ship. This area should be directly above the bridge portion of a frigate.

sprint jump and try to hit that bridge part.

if done correctly, u will be walkin around on a frigate.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Once I did the glitch wiht the outside of a capital ship, wated for a frigate to come fomr underneath me and jumped. After a few seconds I landed on it. I went just close enough to the CIS ship for me to jump off onto it. Of course I couldn't get niside though haha! Any other glitches anyone's heard of?

• 1 year later...

I found the easiest way to do this is to continually land and take off until u r just outside the barrier. It's really fun to do with the republic gunship and those type of ships because your team starts spawning on that outside ledge.

Other glitch, with the god mode code on the xbox, you can fly through a spot on the bridge and "fly" around and shoot in the capital ship. The shield room is the craziest b/c ur going in circles hitting every wall

• 1 year later...

Hey i just tried it and it worked but only managed to do it twice out of like 50 times. The first time i went all the way around the ship and the second time jumped onto a frigate and destroyed the turret that was twice the size of me lol. U dont relize how big they are until your walking on one of them.

Archived