Home

Time of peace

It's the start of the thousand year peace of the Galactic republic, or that is what has been told to the normal citizens, and the jedi order is growing slowly with their new laws to be seen done. But on Tatooine, a shadow is slowly falling into place, as the Hutts have arrived onto the peaceful and sandy planet, pushing the criminal leagues that had been there before out of their way and taking the planet practically over.

But a pair of eyes is watching this takeover closely and a message is sent every week to Coruscant, explaining the situation. The people of Tatooine are starting to realize the threath that the Hutts bring with them, even if they also bring security and entertainment with them. The Republic is concerned of this turn of event and the slow splitting of attitudes on the sand planet

Name:

Race:

Biography: (This is optional)

Other:

My profile

Name: Emukiel Ae-Saefar

Race: Weequay

Homepanet: Sriluur

Biography: He is ancient and has seen many thing, including the Second Great Schism with such legendary Jedi as Juhn-Kai and Val-Kan. His power with the force has grown intoi something most jedi envy, and his mastery in swordsmanship is legendary and many want to learn his deadly style that has been named as vaapad later on. Yes, indeed. Many wanted to learn it, but less than few were ever given the honor of being given lessons in it. He has many times rebuilt his lightsaber and only a few years before this story starts, he built two purple-bladed lightsabers that were like fitted into his handsbut nobody else's. He is a member of the jedi council, even thought he is spending most of his time on missions or on Sriluur's Jedi academy that had been founded by him many many years ago.

Other: Wields two purple lightsabers and is on the jedi council, even thought he sits on the 10th chair and is not the highest of honours, but is pleased of it anywho

((I'll wait for someone else to join before I start))

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Silkon

Race: Nautolan

Biography: was found by a jedi at 15 who thought him to be force sensitive. Was trained in the academy and was taken on as apprentice by a master.Became a Jedi Knight at 22.

Other: Wields one Blue lightsaber, specializes in saber fighting.

Name: Crystal Gray

Race: Human

Biography: Crystal was thrown out of her home by her father when it was discovered she was telepathic. Desparate for a place to live, Crystal went to the Jedi. They turned her away, saying that she was not Force sensitive. This puzzled her. How could she be a human and a telepath without the Force? She began experimenting with her abilities and soon discovered telekinetic abilities as well.

As she grew older, she began looking for evidence in her family tree that might have caused the telepathy and telekinesis. What she found confused her even more. She is fully human. Nowhere in her family tree was there ever a cross-breeding. With no answers, she returned to the Jedi and requested permission to live and study with them. Though she was not Force sensitive, she wanted to learn as the Jedi learned, to learn their fighting skills.

It's been four years now. Crystal wields a single lightsaber with a very unique blade. It changes colors in different lighting situations. Under artificial light, the blade is a sort of purplish-red. In natural light, the blade glows green. Crystal refuses to say where she got the strange gem she used for it and there has not been found another like it.

Other: Crystal is 5' 5.5" tall. She weighs 130 pounds. Her curly, shoulder-length hair is golden-blonde and her eyes are gray, though most people mistake them for light blue. She dresses in dark colors, blacks and grays mostly. She rarely speaks to those she doesn't know and she knows very few people.

((Force sensitivity can't be thought, Curt))

A darkly robed man walked throught the alleyways of Mos Eisley, looking around carefully until he got to a small ship, hidden on a bit larger space right behind the slave quarters. He quickly glanced around before pushing a button on his belt, lowering the ramp and then walking up and inside the ship. The ramp closed after him and the ship let out a hiss as the airlock locked to it's place again.

The robed man walked quickly throught the hallways and into the briefing room where two men were waiting. The door hissed closed and the robed man pulled his robes off, revealing a jedi tunic and two lightsabers hanging from his belt.

"The Hutts are getting too powerful. The pirates of Ambar have arrived to join the Hutt crime league" he said and murmured something to himself as the men turned to look at him.

"Master, the jedi council is expecting their report" the other man said, also dressed in jedi tunics(Emukiel's padawan. Open for someone to take).

"Hmh... They'll just have to wait until we get the pirates off of this planet" Emukiel said and sat down, placing a small holocron onto the slot next to the holoprojector. The hologram of the pirate leader and his current residence was shown.

"We need to get in there and persuade him to leave, but I am afraid that he will be the least of our trouble. The best mercenaries and worst bandits in this galaxy are rolling here and the smuggling enterprise is almost scary. We need help..."

((Curt's referring to the Jedi thinking his char was Force sensitive, not teaching him to be so.))

Crystal was practicing. She'd gotten very good with her lightsaber due to long hours of training and what she called 'invasion teaching'. In this, she bound her mind to that of whatever Jedi was willing and allowed them to control both bodies. Through this process, Crystal's body and mind began to understand how things were done.

Training remotes surrounded her now. By using her telepathy, she'd managed to 'hack' the remotes and thus predict exactly when they would fire. This was her 'Force'.

"Mind if I intrude?" a voice asked from behind. Crystal deactivated her saber and turned.

"Another mission, Gan?" she asked. The Rodian Jedi nodded.

"How did you know?" he wondered.

"Your mind leaks your thoughts to me," she answered. "It happens in such a way that your Force abilities cannot block it."

"You've explained it before," Gan said. "Your mission is..."

"Geonosian border dispute," Crystal interrupted him. "Your thoughts come faster than your words."

"Patience," Gan chuckled. "Yes. Two little towns have grown together and disagree on where their borders are. Perhaps you could suggest..."

"That they fully merge?" Crystal laughed. "Not likely, but I'll do what I can."

"Thank you, Crystal," Gan said. "How soon can..."

"Anytime," Crystal interrupted. "I'll prepare."

Gan stared at her and she laughed.

"Your mind betrays you yet again," she said. "You may be one of the greatest masters of the Jedi Order, but the Force doesn't shelter the thoughts I pick up on... nothing can... except strong mental barriers not created by the Force."

"Maybe I have something I can learn from you," Gan chuckled.

"One sign of a good leader is that he understands even he is not finished learning," Crystal told him. With a polite bow, she left to prepare for her mission.

((Silly me...))

The padawan looked at his master and thought of somethig he heard the jedi council discuss before they were contacted last.

"Master, there is a border dispute on Geonosia. I would only guess that the jedi council will send someone there before it gets into an unbearable ruckus" the padawan said finally and got a happy smile from Emukiel

"Yes, might be... I think the council will get their report after all" the jedi master said and started pushing buttons until the hologram of the jedi council appeared.

"Master Ae-Saefar, finally we get news from Tatooine" one of the masters said and looked at the hologram of his that appeared in the center of the room.

"Yes, well. I have not much of new to report, except for the Pirates of Ambar that have been causing some ruckus lately on the planet.That is actually the main reason why I contacted you. I have recieved news of the dispute on Geonosis and Geonosis is only a short way from here. I need help with the pirates. I must plead for you to send someone here with those leaving for Geonosis" Master Ae-Saefar said and looked at the holographic image of the jedi council.

"Thank you, master Ae-Saefar. We will send someone at once" said the same jedi and bowed his head. Eki bowed his head and closed the link to Coruscant.

"And now we wait" he added and sighed

Name: T12

Race: Droid

Biography: T12 is Model number 12 (who would've guessed) in a series of mixture battle/protocol droids, who could be used as a kind of cheap mercenary. The Jedi Council actually got hold of one, testing it's ability in assisting Jedi and help them on their missions.

T12 features a humanoid torso, but stalks around on 3 spider-like legs. He looks completely like chrome., except for his eyes, which are golden. His hands can be retracted to reveal fast-firing laser guns.

Other: Has some gadgets implanted, which may be revealed in the course of the RPG :-)

((Eh? No, I don't think that's the case... here... I'll post. Maybe the others'll come back too. :) ))

The door to Crystal's room slid open and she gestured for the droid to enter.

"Please," she said. "Don't call me Master. I'm no Jedi. Call me Miss Gray or Crystal." She eyed the droid for a moment before adding, "And what are you called?"

Crystal nodded. "Small town border dispute. Two little towns are growing and neither one can agree where their borders are."

She went back to packing, occasionally using her telekinesis to retrieve items from across the room. "We're going to see if we can get them to agree on becoming a single city." She smiled. "It shouldn't be too hard."

• 2 weeks later...

(( Message? Me? Noooo....))

T12 grabs Crytals bags, and heads for the door. "So let's go! I can't wait to get out there- see the galaxy, fight evil, serve the jedi! After all this months in the factory and field testing, this is my first real assignment."

He stands, puzzled. "Which way to the hangars?"

Archived